Delta Air Lines FA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delta Air Lines FA Interview Questions

Interviews at Delta Air Lines

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Waited for a month, then did online video interview, waited nearly another month, for phone interview, then flown to Atlanta the following week for f2f. Overall, a good experience, but somewhat of a cattle call. I felt applicants could have been screened more accurately prior to being invited for f2f.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you went above and beyond your expected job   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Delta Air Lines

FA Interview

Interview

Filled out an online app, online assessment. Must wait for email!

Interview Questions

• Online assessment is a little weird because every question is yes/no   Answer Question

FA Interview

Interview

I filled out the application online at the end of April and got an e-mail the first week of May inviting me to interview online on videovue. Completed it. 5 questions. Got an email to reapply.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a choice you made to go above and beyond what was needed to satisfy a customer. What was the situation? What actions did you take and what were the results?   1 Answer

FA Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

Initial application, secondary application for demographics, and recorded interview. Not sure if if the video/ recorded interview is the last one or not. I'll tell you one thing. Here in ATL they won't even consider you for any positions no matter how qualified you are unless you live very close to the facility/their department or airport.

FA Interview

Interview

I completed the application, received an email to complete the video interview within 3 days. I was notified a week later that ill receive a phone interview within 7 to 10 days. I received the call that day. I completed the phone process and was offered a f2f. I go for my f2f soon

FA Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

What would you do if notice a co worker not doing her/his job? Have you had this experience? How did you handle? What was the outcome? Would you change anything about it,if you experienced again?

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to be a flight instructor?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight forward. No room for negotiation. The pay is set by company and Union.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Took a month. Applied online. Got the video invite. Phone screening and invited to the F2F in Sept. Reached to the F2F interview. They flew me in to Atlanta a day early. Good experience overall.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

easy, friendly, positive. Three stages/ groups. Information, round discussion and one on one. Reach test and jump seat buckle in. Didnt seem to matter if applicants were in complete business attire. Several of those hired had sloppy pony tails, long loose hair and wore ballerina flats! but they were bubbly and had outgoing personality.

Interview Questions

• What is the hardest part of being a FA   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

STILL AWAITING F2F INTERVIEW

Applied online. (Early December)
    Invite to Video Interview (Dec, 19)
    Invite to F2F (Jan 20)
    F2F Interview scheduled (Feb 22)

Interview process has been fairly easy, somewhat of a waiting game.

Interview Questions

• Difficult situation, how you handled it, outcome?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview timeline
    Assessment test 1: January 14
    Assessment Test 2 : January 15
    Application: January 17
    Video interview:: January 18
    This has all happened pretty fast within the week. Now I'm awaiting to notified of a F2F interview!!...

Interview Questions

• If you saw a coworker stealing how would you handle the situation   6 Answers