Delta Air Lines Flight Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,471 Interview Reviews

3.1

1,471 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines in November 2016.

Interview

The process was so long. Applied in July 2016. Did the Video Interview August 2016 & the F2F in November 2016. Received the TBNT email a few days after interviewing.

Interview Questions

• A lot of situational based questions and they expect you to answer in STAR format.   4 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Delta Air Lines

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

Applied: July 26, 2016
    Invitation for video interview: September 2, 2016
    Invitation for face to face interview: October 20, 2016

The video interview was very simple. Be patient and answer the questions in the S.T.A.R. format and dress as if you were a flight attendant.

I do have a couple questions for people who have received a contingent job offer.

1. Did you select your base that day? Or do they choose for you?
    2. If you didn't choose your base that day, do they wait until after training to tell you?
    3. How was training like? I don't want to know details, just a little summary to calm my nerves.

Is anybody going for an interview on November 9, 2016 @ 12:30? Maybe we can meet up so we can have somebody to mingle with that we're comfy with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

the process was very structured ive never done a video interview before so it was a new experience but it was very exciting. the process took about two months currently still waiting on a response from delta.

Interview Questions

• Cant remember the questions but they mainly focused on situations   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines in September 2016.

Interview

I had to do a one sided video interview it was some basic questions and also situational questions. still waiting to hear back to get the face to face interview!

Interview Questions

• what would you do if two passengers were getting into a heated argument   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Houston, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Video interview. 5 very simple questions. I had previously done my research in Glassdoor in regards the company background, to avoid any surprises. The questions were not actually about me instead.

Interview Questions

• How do I think my previous work experencies will help me in the position I am applying for.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

one word Rigorous, for people that want this job bad.

I applied an amount of 6 times and every time I'm invited for a face to face interview. I have experience as a flight attendant, I'm a world traveler (backpack/ wild camping etc) , I am genuinely passionate to serve others and yet I never made the cut.

Currently I'm waiting to be invited.

People before described the process in steps.

Interview Questions

• Basic/simple, just know your resume and know how to present the STAR format interview   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Video One sided Interview was simple. They ask 9 questions including any visible tattoos and if you have a passport. Take your time to answer. Be yourself. Smile and have fun.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle passengers arguing on the plane?
      What would you do if there is not enough inventory on the plane?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

I Applied on the 7/20/16
    Screening Invitation on 08/22/16
    Interview Invitation on 10/12/16

The interview was a phone video Interview where they had a series of "What would you do in this situation..." type questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Ok. I'm giving the scoop. I didn't get selected and I'm not reapplying so I don't care. Lol.

1st when you arrive you are sitting in an area with other candidates and of course you are being watched.. Interact and mingle. Then the HR team and some flight attendants will come down and greet everyone. They will ask you for documents in which you are provided a folder to place them in and then once everyone is done you are taken upstairs to the main room.

2nd. They will have you give them your visitors pass and will replace it with another badge inside of a clear holder..this will have your name and which group you will be in (there are 3 groups A, B, or C). There are 3 segments to the interview..the briefing (like a holding area where you look at a sample schedule and are given info..you can ask questions too..this is also where you are held until called to do the jumpseat and reach test..aka get your "hug" from this nice granny type lady)..then there's the 2on1 interview..an HR person and a FA will interview you in a room and ask 4 questions. That's your time to shine! Then lastly you there is a room where you do the group exercise where you are judged on how you work as a team. This is an important part too. Work with the others but make sure you contribute.

3rd and lastly after all groups have finished the rounds, you sit and watch a video about the history of Delta. This is where they will sneak to see who they are going to pull for CJO. Then after the video you are sent home. If local you go with certain people to be escorted out and if you flew in you go with others who are escorting to the shuttle. You may see some people get pulled aside as you are leaving..that's ok..they just scored the highest points day of. They will tell you that you will hear within 3 to 14 days. Typically a tbnt in 3 days...after the 3 days its safe to say you may get called or emailed with a cjo after they offer them to people who scored the highest on day of f2f. It may take a couple weeks to a month to hear back if you don't get tbnt 3 days after. I have been privy to a few people who recently got a cjo this way.

Remember: Everything is score based..make sure you are polished..ladies..paint your nails (nude, light pink, French tip, or classic red)..or at least a nice clear coat. Red, nice pink, or nude lip. Men..groom yourselves well..if you have facial hair..get it trimmed. No bold colors..I can't stress enough. I know the new uniform reveal has people feeling bold with the eggplant color..don't do it. Black, navy, or gray..these are your best friends.

Overall it was a nice experience..relax and do your thing. Ask questions! Mingle with the FA's and HR team! And smile, smile, smile! Sit straight..no slouching. Again...LOOK THE PART!

I was complimented the whole time on my lip and nail color, answers to questions...so I know I had the juice..just too much for them, LOL. They lost out not picking me but hey I'll land with another airline.. ;)

Its your turn! Are you ready?

Now go shine!

Interview Questions

• Every question in the 2on1 maybe different so just take your time and answer. You can ask them to repeat the question is needed. You can also write it down but you must turn in the paper before leaving the room.   44 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

Applied: 11/7
    Video Interview: 11/20
    F2F: pending

Applications was long and time consuming. Waiting is the hardest part of the whole process. You will find yourself checking your email everyday looking for a response. Good Luck to all candidates.