Delta Air Lines Gate Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delta Air Lines Gate Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Delta Air Lines

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied on March and passed the online assessment, after couple of days received a link for an online video Interview.

After completing it, never heard anything back, and today after 4 months got respond that they already hired. 4 months? Just wow:)

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Delta Air Lines

Gate Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

First you have to do an online assessment. Then you may be invited for a video interview. Finally you are offered a face to face interview if you pass these previous steps.

Interview Questions

• All five questions were variations on the same theme of "What did you do in this difficult situation?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Boston, MA) in March 2019.

Interview

The first section of the application process was fairly easy. You have to fill out a long questionnaire about yourself and work ethic. The wording on some of the questions are a bit tricky and vague, but the goal is to make sure you're telling the truth and fit the company standards. If you pass that section they email you to set up a video interview. This might be a new thing, but the recorded video interview wasn't as stressful as I anticipated because you could record an unlimited amount of answers before you submitted it. I was told by a friend that you only got 3 tries, but thats not true. There were 6 questions total and there was plenty of time to prepare a decent answer. I'm still waiting to hear from a manager, my application states 'under review' I applied a month ago.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you noticed something or someone that didn't adhere to company branding standards. How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Norfolk, VA).

Interview

The process took about three days for me to get the HireVue link. The interview was simple and straightforward. Very easy. They asked about four questions, and they give you thirty seconds to prepare for each question.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you worked in a group, and what role did you play? What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Name an instance where you went above and beyond for a customer? Explain the situation and the outcome.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Orlando, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

On-line application, on-line assessments, HireVue interview. Status now shows "under review", but just did the on-line interview. Not sure how long it stays that way until a decision is posted.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you had to work with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Delta called and made an appointment, met with Human Resources Dept. and was questioned about background etc. Next step was an appointment with Manager at gates in Atlanta.
    Was hired, starting date given about 3 weeks or more out. LONG process to finally get to the job you applied for, including 3 weeks of classroom instruction and tests.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied Aug 4
    Assessment Aug 6
    Completed work history Aug 17
    Invited for a VI Aug 22
    Completed VI Aug 24

The Process has not been easy. The first couple of week it seemed like the systems were crashing because I kept getting timed out. The VI question were difficult. I thought That I would find them on here because people suggest them. But the ones I saw were good questions but they were not the questions. I will provide them below. There are a total of 6 questions. Good luck .. I have not received an offer as of yet. I just completed the video I will now wait for my F2F.....The waiting game begins..

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

The process has a lot of steps, which is good and bad. Its good for the employer to weed out people who are not committed, but it took about 3 weeks from start to finish.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to do deal with an angry or upset customer. How did you handle it and how did it turn out.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

I filled out an application online, then did a video interview. I was checking my email constantly and a few days later I went to a 2 hour class, and during the time I was there they'd emailed me inviting me to a face to face. I was super excited, and I wrote right back saying I was available for the day and time they'd mentioned. The next morning I received an email informing me that all the interview spots had been filled already. I have no idea why they'd invite more people than they had time for. Quite disappointing.

Interview Questions

• describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Hiring process takes some time. It takes about a month for them to review your application and get back to you. It is a two part process. First, a phone interview with a third party. They ask basic questions and if they like you then the next phase of interviewing begins. Secondly, the in person interview takes places. They ask about challenges you have faced and other basic interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you faced a challenge and how you responded to it?   Answer Question