Delta Air Lines Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delta Air Lines Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Delta Air Lines

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

I got the interview because of employee referral. The process takes 5 weeks. I waited for three weeks for the results. I interviewed with two groups of people, each group with two analysts. They are all super nice and friendly. It is a nice experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you solve a complex problem, and tell me the exact steps you tackle it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Delta Air Lines

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

I did not have a phone call interview I went straight to a FaceTime interview that lasted roughly 20 minutes. They said they would let me know their decision shortly.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I received an email from human resources that called me into the office for an interview. I was interviewed directly by the people who I would be working under. In my case, I was to report to three managers. It was really only one big interview with a panel of interviewers, as opposed to the typical multiple mini-interviews in succession.

Intern Interview

Interview

Two interviewers in the department meeting room. Asked a lot of questions about required skills and my relevant experiences. My interviewers were friendly and conversational. They contacted me with an offer within several days. HR process took two months.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with creating PPTs.   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

Easy application, phone call interview, overall process took 1-2 weeks. I found out about this position through my university and was asked to submit my resume via email. I received a quick response, within a few days and did my phone interview not long after.

Interview Questions

• What are your travel experiences? Describe your work habits.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines in July 2017.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to schedule a video interview with my future boss. Process moved along pretty quickly, a couple weeks after the interview I was scheduled for a drug test and given a conditional offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online through school portal. received interview few weeks later regarding interview selection. Interview conducted within one week. Easy, mostly behavioral interview got asked some questions regarding my expereince with certain softwares.

Interview Questions

• My exeprience with certain lesser known MS applications such as Visio and Projects and as well as AutoCAD for a non technical position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Eagan, MN

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Eagan, MN) in May 2011.

Interview

Go through your resume with hiring managers and if they liked your previous experience they will offer you a position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines in May 2012.

Interview

Really easy, they were just trying to figure out if I was interested in the airline industry. No tough brain teasers or anything to really push my thinking. It was a very straight forward process with minimal intimidation! Overall, one of the most positive interview experiences that I've ever had - which might have messed up my expectations for the role!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines in April 2015.

Interview

the interview process was very informal. It consisted of mostly get to know you questions. It was very conversational, and there was only one case question that I really needed to think about. I recommend learning about the company history and asking about the company culture in the interview. The questions asked were very open-ended and left a lot of room for interpretation.

Interview Questions

• what was one of the biggest risks you have taken that didnt pay off?   Answer Question