Delta Air Lines Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delta Air Lines Co-Op Interview Questions

Interviews at Delta Air Lines

2.4

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

The process takes 2 months. There are 3 rounds of interview. I interviewed at my school.

The HR was super nice. There's no technical question, mostly behavioral. For the second round, I got a call from the manager asking me about my project and how I handle it. Then, received some screening online questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Delta Air Lines

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

They followed the STAR method very exactly. They ask questions that set you up to answer in that format but are still very vague. Questions are used more to spark a conversation in my case.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you improved upon an existing system   1 Answer

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online through my university, received a phone call inviting me for an on-site interview the next week. Interviewed with a former alum of my university for about 30-45min on site. Afterwards, I was introduced to the other people who worked in the office and was given a tour before leaving. Two or three weeks later, received a verbal offer over the phone with the official paperwork to follow.

Interview Questions

• Most STAR behavioral questions, one question about using analytical skills in your personal life (e.g. a personal project), and one short little technical exercise where you analyze some graphs   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

I applied on the online application and also through our University career website. It took a while but they eventually called me for an interview about 2-3 months later. I went to the headquarters and interviewed with two people. It was a pretty straightforward interview, nothing that blindsided me.

Interview Questions

• A lot of questions revolve around team work and how you can work with others. All behavioral questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in November 2015.

Interview

They called me to schedule an interview within the week. I scheduled an interview for 2 days later. It was a 2-on-1 interview with my potential manager and his manager for about 1.5 hours. It was predominately run by my potential manager thought. It was a mix of casual questions and 3-4 prepared questions they had for me. After that was the waiting game to hear back from them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you used your analytical abilities.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Gave my resume to a recruiter at career expo. Got an email a few weeks later for a phone interview. I prepared a bunch of answers for the phone interview. It went quite well, it was pretty casual. Got another email saying they wanted to interview on location. They flew me out to Atlanta and back to Austin in a day. They sent a current co-oper to pick me up from the airport, show me around, get lunch. There were two interviewers, one was also the phone interviewer, the other was another kind of supervisor that was just sitting in because interviews require two listeners. I prepared a lot for the interview but still didn't prepare enough behavioral questions. When they asked if I had any questions, I asked them how they got started at Delta.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had to deal with a difficult person.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very straightforward STAR interview. First round is with 2 people and second round is with one person. Both rounds happened in one day. They expect nervousness as most people are underclassmen applying and do not have a lot of experience to talk about and don't have a lot of experience interviewing

Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

Applied through college portal, and had an on-campus interview. The process was very smooth with quick responses from their side. Their were two interviewers in the room, and the interview lasted for about 30-40 minutes. Mostly was easy, but couple challenging questions here and there.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions - strengths/weaknesses, run through of the resume.   1 Answer