Delta Air Lines Customer Service Agent (CSA) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delta Air Lines Customer Service Agent (CSA) Interview Questions

Interviews at Delta Air Lines

3.2

Customer Service Agent (CSA) Interview

Interview

Goes through a third party company, will be two phone interviews followed by in person, all the questions are pretty basic be enthusiastic and customer service oriented. The first and second interview are pretty much the same. The use the star interview method with scenario questions so practice.

Interview Questions

• all the questions were pretty straight forward   1 Answer

Negotiation

12.00 is max for ready reserves

Other Interview Reviews for Delta Air Lines

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honora, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Honora, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

4 questions online interview. You need to be full on ready as if you are going to a real life interview. Full face and hair. Look professional and speak professional. They give you practice questions so make sure you do those before continuing. You may also keep in the "practice mode" until you are ready. Once you start the interview you're given only 4 questions, 2 minutes each to answer each question. Personally, for me it was not enough time.

Interview Questions

• Mainly STAR questions. Tell me a situation that you went above and beyond. What is it. What did you do. What was the outcome? Give me a situation where you had to deal with a difficult or angry customer? What was the situation. How did you deal with it and what was the outcome?

It only gives you 2 minutes to answer. For me, it wasn't enough time. I found myself rushing to finish in the end. That would be my only complaint. It gives you great practice questions. Make sure to do those before starting the interview.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

Received an email a few days after applying to complete an online interview within the next 3 days. I was asked four questions. They give you 30 seconds to formulate your answer and then 3 minutes to record it live. if you finish responding early, you can simply proceed to the next question. Also dress as if you would be for a real interview. It says that the interview would take 30 minutes but it was more like 15 minutes. After the interview, they sent me an email letting me know they received my video responses. Now I'm patiently waiting to see if I proceed to the next interview :)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Green Bay, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

Video interview, then F2F interview at desired base. Lots of waiting and waiting with little update on process of hiring. I had all the qualities of the position but no offer was presented. Updates on decision were never received and there was a real lack of information on process.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

A couple of questions, not bad. I heard now its panel interviews with a third party called people scout. When I interviewed it was one to one with the actual person that trained me. He was very nice and just looking to see what type of person you are. Long from initial applying online to telephone interview to final face to face.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if walking through the terminal to open a flight you see a lost elderly passenger?   1 Answer
    • Where is Tel Aviv?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent (CSA) Interview

Interview

Received an email to call, to set up an interview, but there was no number attached to the email! Weird.... Either the company has little recruiting help or rely solely on automating sorting.

Customer Service Agent (CSA) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines in March 2015.

Interview

Received e-mail about conducting on-line interview. Website had sample questions but none of those were used on the actual virtual interview. It was kind of strange talking to a phone but the four questions went quickly and were average questions. Waiting to hear results of phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your most proud moment at work. What was it and what did you do.   Answer Question