Delta Air Lines Engineering Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delta Air Lines Engineering Co-Op Interview Questions

Interviews at Delta Air Lines

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Anaheim, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I spoke to Delta at a NSBE conference in 2015 (Anaheim, CA). After speaking to them about some of my experiences with PRO-E, I walked away from the booth only to be called an hour later to be scheduled for an interview. (I think I was talking to Harley-Davidson when they called me lol.) They asked pretty standard behavioral questions. Nothing technical. I just spoke about school projects and used the word "I" a lot.

I interviewed on Thursday afternoon and they called me Saturday morning to extend an offer for the co-op program.

I know a lot of people shy away from the co-op program because it sets you back about a year in school. But I gained really great experience with Delta. I get a lot of attention from prospective employers because of my experience with Delta and I've had a great time using those flight benefits!!

Interview Questions

• What would your friends say your strengths and weakness are?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Delta Air Lines

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied on-line through my university's career services. They then called me and gave me a behavioral interview. I was abroad, so my second interview was on the phone, although they are usually in person, and with another manager (probably also because I wasn't going to be there in-person, to get another opinion before committing). I prepared by reading information about the company and their values.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process was fast and not very difficult. The process only involved an application and an in person interview. The interview had mainly behavioral questions and only lasted a half hour.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Delta Air Lines? What is your experience with Excel?   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines in October 2017.

Interview

One phone interview with two interviewers, approximately 45 minutes long, including questions I asked at the end. Had to complete a behavioral assessment online. Received an offer the next week.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Emailed me 2 weeks after I applied through college career website and invited me to their office. There was only one round with my manager and one college. Very informal interview, behavioral question only

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

Interviewed in person, mostly behavioral questions. Interview went excellent, tried reaching to the interviewers and never responded. Tried multiple times to talk to some one and suddenly I received an answer telling me that I was supposed to have been reached by someone that needed a candidate but never got to me and now was too late.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Kansas City, MO) in April 2017.

Interview

This was at the NSBE conference. Simple behavioral interview. The whole process lasted 30 mins. Offer was given on the same day. There were two panel members asking questions. It was a very good experience for me.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions. Run down what you have on your resume? Why Delta? Tell a time when you streamlined a process? What drives you?   Answer Question

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward and definitely not casual. It was a two-person interview panel, and the two interviewers were managers. Confidence is a key part of a successful interview. One of the managers looked very stern, and that made me slightly nervous; however, I chose not to let that affect me. Instead, I also put on a serious but friendly demeanor to let him know I am confident about what I was saying.

Interview Questions

• So, walk us through your resume.   1 Answer
    • Do you prefer short projects or long projects?   1 Answer

Co-Op Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Detroit, MI) in November 2014.

Interview

Had a 1 on 1 behavioral interview. Interviewers were very nice and engaging. I had a lot of fun. I Received a verbal offer that same day but the official offer took several weeks. Definitely a positive experience.

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines in October 2010.

Interview

I had my interview during a SHPE Conference and they contacted me by phone before arriving to the conference. They basically asked me questions about my education, experience, skills, activities, weakness and strengths.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to be a group leader or to follow the leader?   Answer Question