Delta Air Lines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delta Air Lines Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2017
1,591 Interview Reviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Juan, PR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (San Juan, PR) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a video interview where 9 questions were asked. Each question was answered by a video that I would record. The interview process was really easy, relaxed, and formal. I really enjoyed it.

Interview Questions

• You see a coworker taking items from the plane inventory. You are the only one who sees them doing this. What do you do in this situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phenomenally structured, informative and FRIENDLY! It would be an Honor and a storybook, happy ending for me if I were to be selected to the training. We (candidates) were greeted from the beginning with friendly smiles, and amazing positive energy from the recruiters, flight attendants and some top level staff. All were down-to-earth, authentically friendly people. Four hours was just simply not enough for me, I wanted more time to speak to them all.

Interview Questions

• Situational and Behavioral questions   1 Answer

CSA, Ready Reserve Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online w/ assessment and application. Got invited for a video interview, and then I got a call for a F2F. There were about 30 of us and they split us up in half. The first half got interviewed right away. I was in the 2nd half, and we stayed at a different room and they had us watch videos about the company (above/below wing). It helped that i was in the 2nd group to calm my nerves. I felt pretty good about my interview! They all had us go back to the room where we watched the videos, and they told us that they would contact us before Monday (Interview was on a Friday). I got a call 4 hrs later on the interview day with a conditional job offer, and to come back in on Monday for badging, drug test, background check, agility test, and some paperwork. Badging took FOREVER. But that was obviously out of Delta's control. Be prepared for the interview questions and agility test. Most interview questions are already listed on here from other people. Be prepared to do some lifting and wear comfortable clothing for the agility test! I'm just now waiting to hear back from Delta about all the tests and i can go through SIDA. And off to actual training! Great company, and great hiring process! Also, i can't say this for all stations, but just be yourself! The interviewers want you to do well!

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions (name a time, give an example of a situation, etc)   8 Answers

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (San Jose, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

He knew who he was going to hire when i got there just went through a paper of questions, but overall as soon as i got there i knew didnt want to do the job anymore since i did it before and its not a rewarding career. He said they were hiring 2 people out of 10 and would let us know monday and im happy they didnt call me back. Overall if you never worked in airlines yet this company is a good start because of the ready reserve. For me when i looked at the ticket counter its not something i wanted to do anymore.

Baggage Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online, and received an email a month later for a digital interview with hirevue. You have to answer about 5 different behavior scenario questions, and you only have a minute to think about your answer. You only receive one shot at answering you question so think fast. I then received an email about a week later for a face to face interview this Sunday 3-19-2017 at lax.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had an emergency? What was the situation and how did you handle it ?   7 Answers

Baggage Handler Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines in March 2017.

Interview

I completed the application online per an employee referral. After a week, I got an invitation to do an online interview through HireVue. During the interview, you had 2 minutes to answer 5-6 behavioral questions using the S.T.A.R method. A week later I received an email for a face to face interview. At the face to face interview, there were about 25 ppl. We viewed a video and then had an interview with one person. They asked the 6 similar behavioral question (tell me a time when you had to think quick on your feet, describe a time someone asked you to do something unethical, tell a time you had to act quick on your feet, etc.). After the interview, I was told I would hear something in 7 to 10 days. I was hoping to get hired on the spot, but that didnt happen.

Interview Questions

• They asked the 6 similar behavioral question (tell me a time when you had to think quick on your feet, describe a time someone asked you to do something unethical, tell a time you had to act quick on your feet, etc.).   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Video interview is a little awkward but if you practice and do your research you will be fine! Made it to the F2F interview and it was a great experience, culture seems awesome. A lot going on at the interview, slightly overwhelming and a long day. Did not get an offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I first applied for the position first week of January, and within the first month of applying, I received notice to complete online assessment and then got email asking to schedule one way online interview. After online interview, I received an email with date for face to face interview in the Atlanta office. Now waiting to hear back after face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where there was a change in the workplace, what was the action you had to take, and what were the results?   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines in January 2017.

Interview

I applied 12/30/16 online. I received an email right away to complete the personality assessment. I then received the invitation for the video interview on 01/06/17. I submitted the video interview 3 days later. I received a confirmation email once I completed the video interview. My application is still showing current / under review as of today. I have not received any other correspondence.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

Applied online. Received and invitation to do a digital interview 7 days later. Had 3 business days to complete the digital interview on my own time thru Hirevue. During the digital interview they asked me 4 pre-recorded questions. Each response could only be 2 mins long. And you only have 1 time to record your answer. Each response should be given in the STAR format. (Situation/Task, Action, Result)

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you were in a high stress/high pressure situation. What did you do? What was the result?   1 Answer
    • Tell us about a time you had to work as a team to accomplish a goal. What role did you play? What was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you worked with a dishonest coworker or colleague. How did you handle it? Did you approach the coworker? what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time when you showed high level of effort and commitment towards achieving a task. What did you do? What was the outcome?   Answer Question