Delta Air Lines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delta Air Lines Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2017
1,797 Interview Reviews

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

I turned in my application at Sep 5th, the next day I had to complete some questions thought a link. It was about 45 minutes. Then got the email for a video interview using HireVue on 26th.

Interview Questions

• 6 Questions, 5 of them are video recording, same questions asked like others. The one I screwed up was the one about watching the video, tell them what surprised you.   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

The process was pretty easy. I did the online application and received the video interview invited about two weeks later. VI was I think 5 questions and you get 30 seconds to prep and unlimited time between questions to move forward. I got the phone interview invite about two weeks after I submitted my VI. It was quick and easy, about 15 minutes, but I'm unsure if it went well or not. Still waiting to hear about a TBNT or F2F invite.

Interview Questions

• They asked a question about the video they showed before the interview started so pay attention to that.   Answer Question
    • Name a situation where you had to change your priorities at the last minute.   Answer Question
    • What qualities do you have that would make you a good flight attendant for Delta?   Answer Question
    • I believe there was a question about how I handled a stressful situation.   Answer Question
    • PI - They only asked a few questions about my resume and application. Basics such as why I want to leave my job, likes/dislikes about my job, which job has most prepared me, etc. There were no situational or behavioral questions for me to answer. They will ask if you have any questions for them and try to have at least 1-3 prepared that pertains to the job!   Answer Question

Interview

I got asked 6 questions from Hire Vue. I got dressed up and made sure to look nice. The whole process is very nice. I hope that others will do well and go forward.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral and STAR questions.   1 Answer

Delta Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

These are some of the questions I was asked during the video interview on Hirevue. Be straight to the point but just take your time answering the questions. Most importantly be yourself!

Interview Questions

• 1. Name a high stress time in your job and how you handled it.

2. Name a time where you had to change work plans on short notice with little or no time to prepare and how you handled it.

3. What is one of your biggest accomplishments or job success?

4. Based off of your background and experience what makes you think you're qualified for this job.

Don't remember the last questions and the last part of the video interview was them explaining their dress code with hair, tattoos, etc and if you were willing to comply to it.

Good luck to all!   1 Answer

Gate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Delta called and made an appointment, met with Human Resources Dept. and was questioned about background etc. Next step was an appointment with Manager at gates in Atlanta.
    Was hired, starting date given about 3 weeks or more out. LONG process to finally get to the job you applied for, including 3 weeks of classroom instruction and tests.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

This was the first time I've ever done a video interview!@! I was so scared! I only had a few days to research and study. If you're prepared it's easy but nerve wracking . Waiting to hear the outcome

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

Two separate online applications. You will receive an email to complete the 2nd part. Thereafter you will receive notice to take the web interview which consists of 4 questions. This is where most applicants are eliminated.

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

First, I applied online, second, I did the 45 min assessment test, third, like in 2 week after that the sent me the video interview, I week already past and I haven’t heard anything yet but my application status still says “under review”

Interview Questions

• The questions are the same that people have been mentioning. Anyone else has the same job status like me? Please write bellow   5 Answers

Flight Attendant Candidate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

I applied on September 16th, 2017. Then I completed the assessment. On October 5th, 2017 I received an invitation for a digital interview. I completed the video on October 7th, 2017. I'm waiting to for the next step.

Interview Questions

• What was something about the video that surprised, excited, or concerned you?   2 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

the hiring process going smooth so far. they present you to first complete a personality questionnaire. the questionnaire takes about 30 minutes to complete. I'm now now sceduled for video interview 2 weeks after submitting application. you have 5 days to complete video interview or invitation will be withdrawn.

Interview Questions

• about to do interview today. will follow up   2 Answers