Delta Air Lines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 21, 2017
1,679 Interview Reviews

Customer Service Agent (Ready Reserve) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Sacramento, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Just had my digital interview. Why do I suck at interviews ? This wasn't even Live for crying out loud. I get really bad anxiety when it comes to interviews. Well I tried my best ... anyone know how long it takes to hear back ?

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were under stressed ? What happened? What was your actions ? What was the solution ?   25 Answers

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied march 28th. Got the video interview a 3 days later. Then april 4th i got the invitation for a ftf interview and i choose to go today( april 12th) Everyone who did their review here for cs agent was pretty much right, they ask the same questions from the video interview! another guy and 7 were only asked 5 questions..The lady interviewing me did mention i should answer using the STAR method.. 3-4 of them were the same questions from the hirevue web interview. The one question that i didn't expect and they did not ask in the video interview was: "Tell me about yourself". Everything else was from the video interview . Just give the same answers and viola! They do NOT remember your video interview answers haha!! Once i got to the 3rd question i was no longer nervous. After that , she told me to wait in the office and she will be back. 5 mins later she returned and said we would like to give you an offer and after that i went to another room to fill out paperwork, give my ids , do my fingerprints and then get the paperwork for the drug test and background test. Also there is a "physical test " which is really just you carrying 50-70 pounds bags to on point-another and how fast you can do it and she said they put you on a treadmill but only on incline to walk up a hill. It was really like any other job interview. I think some people made it seem worse than it really is and that is why people are getting nervous. The training is 4 weeks long m-f. So just practice your answers and you will be fine!

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer? what was the outcome?   175 Answers

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines in May 2017.

Interview

I did online application and assessment. About a week later they emailed me to do an interview with HireVue. I did that but have not heard nothing back yet.

Interview Questions

• Explain when you had to go above and beyond. What was the situation and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative/Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Miami, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Filled out the application, received an email stating to fill out another application online, basically your work experience. waited a few days to get an email to submit the online HireVue email, had to complete in 3 days.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a difficult customer   2 Answers

Airport Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Jacksonville, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Filled out online job application, uploaded resume. Notified via e-mail to take on-line skills inventory and test, then later notified to take a one-way video interview that could be scheduled within a certain window.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handled a negative customer experience and turned it into a positive one   Answer Question

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Jackson, MS) in May 2017.

Interview

initially I had an interview through hirevue around May 1. I was invited to do a f2f interview on May 25. Since then my application has just been in the "under review" status. I have not received an email stating they are considering other candidates or anything. Any suggestions??

Delta Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I applied at delta 11/16 , did a online 12/16 .. still haven't heard anything back. Checked the status of my application and it said still under review. Very perplexed at the moment

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied 11/19 and received VI on 12/13. Completed the next day on 12/14, and like some of you, I'm now waiting for a call back! I will update this if/when I do. Overall, I practiced a lot because I prepared for every single question they asked (they are all on here). But still, you don't want to practice too much because you don't want yourself to sound scripted. Overall, I believe all of my answers were great, but I did kind of freeze for a second at the end of one of my questions and then ramble a little bit. Hoping that that one answer doesn't keep me from a F2F! I know they want you to be real people, not robots, so I'm trying not to be worried about it. I'm sure they know that video interviews are awkward/nerve wracking for everyone! Just be yourself!

Interview Questions

• You see a flight attendant taking items from the cart, what do you do?   Answer Question
    • You hear two passengers arguing about leg room on your way back to the back of the plane, what do you do?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Two interviewers in the department meeting room. Asked a lot of questions about required skills and my relevant experiences. My interviewers were friendly and conversational. They contacted me with an offer within several days. HR process took two months.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience with creating PPTs.   2 Answers

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

I applied online first, about 2 weeks later i was invited to complete the webcam interview. After I completed that a few weeks later, I was invited to fly out to Altanta for a interview. They flew me out the day before my interview and I had to stay at a hotel near by. My interview was the following morning at 8am. There was about 30-40 of us It was a good experience and a fun day. I didn't get a offer. .

Interview Questions

• How would you adapt your life to being a flight attendant.   Answer Question