Delta Air Lines Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Program Manager

Delta Air Lines Program Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Delta Air Lines

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

Reached out to by a third party recruiter. Very relaxed with standard questions related to job and overall culture fit. One phone interview, one in person with the hiring manager, and then one phone call with the Hiring Manager's manager. Seemed focused on understanding why you want to work for Delta and how you think through problems.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Delta Air Lines

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

Very long multi interview process. Phone to one on one interview to multiple panel type interviews . Several weeks from initial interview to final decision. An extensive background check is also conducted . Expect to wait at least two weeks for this process to complete

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview after 2 months of submitting the application. The hiring manager handled the scheduling process. It was relatively straight forward, questions were not too hard. This was a pretty standard interview, no curve balls or overly difficult questions. This is a 2 step process starting with the phone interview and then followed by an in person interview for the top candidates.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared to talk about specific projects you've worked on and outcomes.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Hiring process was quick. Third party recruiter contacted me and then I had an in-person interview at headquarters with the hiring manager and then a phone call with my hiring manager's boss. Offer given one week after. Most questions seemed to focus not only on aptitude but also cultural fit.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary ranges seem a bit tight given the benefits at the company. Was able to negotiate a little after initial offer.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very easy interview process. Had a phone interview with HR then a phone interview with the hiring manager then I was flown in for a face to face. Met with the hiring manager for one hour, one of his peers for 10 minutes and the General manager for 10 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Don't remember, but they were simple and not politically correct   Answer Question

Negotiation

Took a few exchanges, but the hiring manager was upfront with his salary limits.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in January 2014.

Interview

I waited about 3 weeks to receive A Phone screening from a hiring manager, then HR called me in for face to face on site interview lasted little over 1hr. Received an offer call from hiring manager 2 weeks later. Everything moved fairly quickly after screening call for this size corporation.

Interview Questions

• Nothing hard. I knew that they use SRAR format interview, so I summarized my past experiences STAR format question into 1. What I did 2. Challenge at that position. 3. What process I used to solve that challenge 4. End result. For all my experiences.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight forward

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

They will ask 5 or 6 behavior interview question that must be answered in STAR format. Situation, task, action and result. It would help to give a quantifiable result with your answer. For example, I turned outperformed the sales goal by 15% percent.

Interview Questions

• Give me a time when you were faced with a difficult decision. How did you respond and what did you do?   Answer Question