Delta Air Lines Ramp Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 28, 2017

2.3

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Ramp Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

I Applied online through the website
Received an email for webcam interview
2 weeks after webcam interview received an email requesting f2f interview.
Sent preferences on interview times.
Awaiting f2f interview this upcoming week 😊

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Delta Air Lines

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Baltimore, MD) in February 2017.

Interview

On line interview, which required face time. You spoke with an online interviewer. He would ask the questions, he would then give you an allotted amount of time , depending on the question.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle co-worker conflicts   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (New York, NY).

Interview

There were two interviews. First one was a phone interview and the next was in person. All interviews are based on the STAR questions. STAR is Situation, Task, Action, Result.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation when a customer had an issue and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

It was different and a new experience never had done a phone interview before question were very simple and honest and direct .They ask me if I had any experience working as a ramp agent .

Interview Questions

• In case of emergency on ramp who will I call   1 Answer
    • If a co worker ask you to carry their backpack unroll they pass sercurity.   1 Answer
    • Always be in alert and be eyes and ears for theats   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Jamaica, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Group interview where you present yourself and why you would like to work for Delta. Then you get a one on one interview. You will be asked about five questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to go above and beyond for a customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and they sent me a link for a few assessment tests. The next day I received an interview invitation that was to be done on the computer on mobile.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied Online, Sent Video interview in, Piece of Cake in person interview. It was fast and the gave me an offer right after interview. They will also drug test and give you a physical test right after. So be prepared.

Ramp Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

Phone interview about 30 mins
    Then f2f, get a conditional job after after interview if u pass, do the drug test within 48 hours and a physical agility test, paperwork

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to make a split second decision   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jf Kennedy Ap, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Jf Kennedy Ap, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Got there at 8 am waited until 8;30 for the interviewers, from the moment these three interviewers walked in, you feel at home and very comfortable. Started with introduction of your self and something you like which was really good to calm your nerve.Then they explain the company policy and procedures. Make sure you walk with your job application very important and appointment letter.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I think am a good candidate for Delta   1 Answer

Negotiation

Its ready reserve, only 1300 hours make sure you can pay your bills with that hours.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online then had to do a video interview then got invited to a face to face and then got the job. i didnt get a phone interview but I heard some people have to do that as well be ready for that as well.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had to make a quick work related decision?   Answer Question