Delta Air Lines Ready Reserve Customer Service Ticket Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Ready Reserve Customer Service Ticket Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

I applied online for a ready reserve customer service position for jfk, lga, and mco. I applied for the position at lga in november, i applied for both jfk and mco this month. in all three instances i was called for a telephone interview all three with the same questions. i was told for each of the positions that i passed the telephone interview and have to wait for another recruiter to contact me to schedule a f2f. the status on all applications as of today are under review, I got called today for a f2f interview in a few days for the jfk position.

just an update: had the f2f today, i dont think i got selected because they tell you on the spot if you get hired and i seen a few people who were in the same group as me get sent to a different room to do additional paper work. if they tell you "we'll call you in a few days" kiss the job good bye :(

Interview Questions

• how long were you at your 2 previous jobs and what was your reason for leaving?   Answer Question
  • name an instance in a previous job where you had to work under stressful conditions.   Answer Question
  • if hired how long do you anticipate working with delta.   Answer Question
  • why would you be a good candidate for this position?   Answer Question