Delta Air Lines Reservation Sales Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delta Air Lines Reservation Sales Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Delta Air Lines

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2010.

Interview

Interview process isn't too bad. If you get a good manager with a bit of a personality, and makes you feel at ease, everything will go smoothly. I was asked to sell myself. Manager gave me a lanyard, and said "Here..sell me 10,000 of these."

Interview Questions

Negotiation

CONGRATULATIONS! Would you like to come in and fill out your paperwork? We have morning and evening training classes beginning on ??? date(s). Would you prefer morning or evening classes?

Other Interview Reviews for Delta Air Lines

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

I apply online on friday, got a phone call the next monday basically just to verify my name and phone number then said a senior recruter will call me in few day, the next day got the call. The recruiter asked " Name a time you had to upsell a product" and " A time when you deal with a resistant customer". Told me i should receive a phone call or email for f2f interview

Reservation Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

After submitting the application, the candidate fills out a detailed questionnaire, which asks follow-up questions that are designed to trip you up and catch inconsistencies. Take your time, and when you are answering, think about it from the company's standpoint. "would I hire me?"

Interview Questions

• they asked me to sell them my watch in order to see my sales skills   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, if you are not happy with the terms of employment, there is someone out there that will be.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Saint Paul, MN) in July 2015.

Interview

1- I applied online, 2- Interview online digital interview for Customer Experience Specialist called hire vue, you have to answer 3 question. 3- Face to Face interview in group. Following the informational film, each candidate met individually with a Delta supervisor for a one-on-one interview. After 2 weeks the HR called offering the job.

Interview Questions

• 1- Sell a seat ( First Class ) at Delta to a customer.
      3- STAR questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2014.

Interview

Firstly there was an online application process, then I received a phone interview a couple days later. I was told I would be contacted by HR for a face to face interview...it took about 4 weeks to set up. We arrived as a group for instructions, took a test call and then had a one on one interview (3hr process) We were told that they would contact us if successful.

Interview Questions

• I would like you to sell this stapler (on her desk) to me?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2012.

Interview

Phone screening interview which led to being invited for an in person interview at their SLC location. They told me right away during my phone screening that I was invited to interview in person.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to sell them some menial object from his office.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase after I was offered the position. Instead, you are told what your hourly wage will be and given a packet to study before training starts. This is a typical entry-level job.

Reservation Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

phone interview and interview face to face job offered and job accepted was suppose to start in november and was called to start earlier.phone interview and interview face to face job offered and job accepted was suppose to start in november and was called to start earlier.

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

The first thing, if they are interested in you, is a phone interview. The 3rd party interviewers do NOT have personality, so don't expect to make it through on humor. It almost seemed to bother her when I joked around a bit. Anyway, my answers must have been good because she said she was moving me "forward". Whatever that meant... She said someone at the airline would be in contact with me, but did not have a time frame.

A few weeks later I got another phone call. They asked me a few more questions and then offered me a face to face interview. The face to face interview was a very large group of interviewers and interviewees. They tell you all about Delta and the benefits, as well as make you stand in front of everyone and answer 5 questions about yourself. From there they take you to another room where you watch more videos and wait for your name to be called for your face to face.

The face to face interview is pretty typical... Customer service based questions, but you can tell they're scrutinizing every word. From there they take you to a separate room and do a mock phone call with you. They dont give you anything to go off of. You just answer the phone the best way you know how and hope you're not too thrown off.

Overall, it's a fun interview! Lot's of friendly people and good knowledge about the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a co-worker did not treat you well   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2014.

Interview

An online interview that seemed a bit impersonal and juvenile. The group interview was good but took half the day. The random floor managers that interviewed seemed bothered to be doing interviews.

Interview Questions

• Relate an experience when you encountered a problem and solved it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied online got a call back within a week did a phone interview then was asked to come in for in person interview. Your sales skills will be tested as well in the interview. They ask you how would you sell something like example like a stapler. How would you sell that to a customer. Just use your imagination and go from there.