Delta Air Lines Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Delta Air Lines Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

4.0

Cargo Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (San Francisco, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The entire process lasted about two months, so be prepared for it to take a while. After the initial online forms, every couple of weeks you do something new - video interview, personality evaluation, and phone interview. Eventually I got a face to face interview with two operations managers. After having a good interview, I got a call the same day and was made an offer.

My advice is to treat this process as professionally as possible. The first few steps are easy, but I could see the phone interview being difficult for someone who isn't prepared. The face to face interview is more relaxed than the phone interview - the questions were often open ended, so it is up to you to fill in the blanks on why you are the right person for the job.

Interview Questions

• The phone interview was the most difficult part of the process. You will be asked how you would handle various situations, many of which are listed already (split second decisions, dangerous situations, if a supervisor broke the rules, safe work habits, a time you were stressed, things you do/n't like about managers, your weaknesses, making decisions without permission, someone else stressed, teams accomplishing goals, what you liked least / most about previous jobs). The face to face interview has similar questions, but are more of a conversation than brief statements.   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (San Francisco, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Online recorded interview similar to a Skype recording. It was more difficult than I thought it would be as it required you answer interview questions presented in a brief time frame. Needles to say I didn't get an invite to Atlanta as they had other qualified candidates.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you demonstrated initiative and took action without waiting for directions? What was the situation?   Answer Question