Delta Air Lines Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delta Air Lines Specialist Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied on Delta Official website. Called by a HR Lady. It took less than 2 weeks. Interviewed by two men at the same time. Two quizzes after the interview was not told before. No any information after 4 weeks.

Other Interview Reviews for Delta Air Lines

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online through university job posting site. Was contacted about informal panel interview (split between 1:1 and 1:2). Interview discusses interest in given work, job details, qualifications for current job, and any questions I may have. The interviewers were extremely friendly and the interview certainly felt more like a conversation than a probing interview. After the interview, I received a decision over the phone within a week and accepted the job a few days after.

Interview Questions

• What skills to you think you will bring to this department?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Atlanta, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

Delta utilizes the STAR behavior type interview. STAR stands for Situation, Task, Action, and Result. The interview is typically conducted by a panel of 2 or 3 managers, and they take turns asking the questions. There are categories of behaviors, and within each category is a set of questions. The panel can ask their choice from the set of questions, and the answers should be provided in brief detail: 1-2 sentences for the situation, 1-2 sentences for the tasks at hand, etc. Always make sure you specify the result.

Don't be afraid of the interviewers. They are looking to see who you are - they aren't trying to weed you out, they are seeing how you would fit in. Have a rapport with them - you'll be spending a lot of time working with them one day :)

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to make a quick decision. and what was the result?   Answer Question