Delta Air Lines Ticket Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delta Air Lines Ticket Agent Interview Questions

Interviews at Delta Air Lines

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Syracuse, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

Four Question based on situational awareness and concerns for saftey. Nothing too daunting, not difficult to prepare for either. Come well dressed and bring documents like passport and other identity verificants they may ask for them in the interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Delta Air Lines

Ticket Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

The interview process was long because of the assessments but after that they ask you to do a video interview then they call you again for one last interview in person.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you dealt with a difficult situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Ticket Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

Video Interview with timer of about 5 mins for each question. Questions asked through video clips. Might be awkward for some not used to speaking to a camera as it was for my self

Ticket Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

I selected the Customer Service Agent: Ticketing/Gate (Ready Reserve) - Spanish Speaking Requirement position that was offered in NY. I received an email a few minutes later to take the assessment. Then received an email a few days later saying they already selected their candidate.

Ticket Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

Online video interview request was offered after applying within couple weeks. Delta Airlines use the STAR method for their interview. Difficulty of interview was average. Hired within 2 days of interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a difficult situation at work and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

It was easy and direct, it was mainly scenarios of “what you do” in certain circumstances. Know your employers history and be prepared, relax don’t be nervous, dress for success

Ticket Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines.

Interview

It was an online interview with 5 prerecorded questions all which required to describe a previous customer service situation I had been in. They're looking for STAR method responses. They asked the question and gave you 30 seconds to prepare an answer, and gave 3 minutes to respond/record your answer. I personally felt a bit uncomfortable with this approach to an interview just because I had never done anything like it before. I haven't heard anything back yet, but my application says under review, so we'll see what happens.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a stressful situation with a customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Lengthy but very simple Interview. Many of the questions that i found on glass-door were asked at the interview for delta airlines. I do recommend mastering the S.T.A.R. format! this is key to responding anything any of the interview questions correctly

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond for a customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burien, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Burien, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

Was first offered to do a video recorded interview, about a week later I was asked to come in for a in-person interview along with 12 other people or so. As a group we watched a video about the history of Delta as a company, some trivia questions were asked after the video so pay attention. After that were we called one by one for a face to face interview with Delta employees. I was asked about six questions, and had to answer them in STAR format.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you went above and beyond for a customer?

Talk about a time where a customer was upset about something. what did you do and was the issue resolved?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Delta Air Lines (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online, did the assessment and the video interview. It is a long process and you have to be ready to reply to your email for the face to face interview. Now waiting on my face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• name a time you worked as a group and what was your role.   1 Answer