Delta Career Education Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 17, 2017

2.6

Adjunct Medical Assisting Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Career Education Corporation (Jacksonville, NC).

Interview

I applied online and was called for an interview about 30 days later. After the interview, a 10-15 minute teaching demonstration was requested. (I don't have any experience)

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself.   1 Answer

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Career Education Corporation (Columbus, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

Initial group interview and then called back for one on one interview. Phone Interview with team already in place. Lengthy background and reference checks. Assessment Tests. Literally jumped through a bunch of hoops and asked to clarify things as needed. Usual on-boarding requirements for any new hire. There wasn't any clear follow-up from the management team already in place and I found this to be disappointing.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to make a 100+ phone calls a day?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Delta Career Education Corporation (Tempe, AZ) in September 2015.

Interview

Originally found through a recruiter, two step interview process. One informal sit down with the recruiter going over questions that may or may not be asked during the formal interview. Gal who was going to interview me was caught up with an "emergency" so a girl young enough to still be in high school interviewed. Personal questions asked, "tell me about yourself" etc.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 - 10 how would you rate your attendance?   1 Answer

Admissions Representative Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Career Education Corporation.

Interview

I had a group interview with 2 other candidates and 2 interviewers (both very pleasant). I was contacted within 10 days and asked to come back for another interview. I interviewed with 2 people- a Dean (very pleasant) and a regional recruiting manager (who showed up late and asked ridiculous questions).

Interview Questions

• The Regional Admissions Supervisor asked the same question 5 times at least. Also asked something about "what would you do if your cubicle was filled with tennis balls?"   Answer Question

Student Retention Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Delta Career Education Corporation (Tempe, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

One-on-one interview with manager of department on first round, then a panel interview with the QA team of 3. THere was a 1-on-1 with the manager, and then they called me back to interview with his team. Ultimately, they went with someone who had more current phone time than I have.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable was I dealing and speaking with people who are potentially upset?   Answer Question

Admissions Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Delta Career Education Corporation in March 2015.

Interview

3 separate interviews, 2 face to face, one over telephone. Final interviewer who was supposedly the district supervisor had NO IDEA how to ask appropriate questions. Seemed like less educated and skilled that the first two interviewers who were subordintes

Interview Questions

• Same questions regarding "give example of how you dealt with problem" etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

Salary negotiated

Campus President Interview

Interview

Demanding long hours, very focused on goals

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal what kind of animal would you be?   Answer Question

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Delta Career Education Corporation (Charleston, SC).

Interview

I sent a resume for a job post in March and didn't get a call for an interview until June. The interview took approximately 30 minutes, after which I was informed that I would be starting the following week.

Interview Questions

• Many of our students come to us because they have had bad experiences with the education system. Some will come into the classroom with chip on their shoulders and will try their best to challenge you and try to disrupt your lesson plan. For example, a student comes into your class 45 minutes late and interrupts you to ask what she missed. What will you do?   Answer Question

Financial Services Help Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Delta Career Education Corporation (Tempe, AZ) in April 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with the manager and team lead for about 20 minutes. The team lead was a person whom I had worked with before at other company but we were in different departments,

Interview Questions

• What would you do if zombies attacked   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Delta Career Education Corporation in February 2014.

Interview

I got a call two days after I applied and was told to complete an online assesment. As soon as I finished the assesment, I called back and was scheduled for an interview. I was hired an hour after leaving the interview and started the next day.

Interview Questions

• List three of your strengths and three weaknesses   1 Answer