Delta Defense Outside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Delta Defense

3.5

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portsmouth, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Defense (Portsmouth, VA) in June 2020.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, standard interviews questions. Gave a great overview of company Culture and Mission. Gave a positive impression of the type of people they want to hire. I am glad to see they are not just looking for a body to fill a role, they are looking for the right fit for the company and the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your work History?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Delta Defense

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Defense (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2019.

Interview

Phone interview
    Essay
    Another phone interview
    Video sales presentation and video interview

Delta only has call center background which explains the excessive process and two week training requirement at their facility outside of Milwaukee. Although they ask for an essay and video interview I got the feel that they didn’t know how to process the information/results. Many new processes being developed and some trial-and-error coming from them as far as ramping up a national sales force.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel you are aligned with our core values? Why or why not?   1 Answer
    • Do you think it’s beneficial for a company to articulate their core values?   1 Answer