Delta Dental Plans Association Contact Center Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Delta Dental Plans Association

1 Interview Review

Contact Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Alpharetta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a bad experience. I did a phone interview with HR. Scheduled 2 days later. I come in and the dept. Mgr had miscommunication about interview time. Once you go to nterview they have a sheet of paper asking you about 10 interview questions which you better answer correctly because they look for key words to determine whether you are qualified to work for them.
If you so happen to get to testing which is a pre- employment test, please be aware that it's not your usual customer service skills test it's a math test. The first 10 questions are open book but they are story problems which you will need to pay close attention to. The next 10 are not basic math it's more like 12x $30.25=_ _-567×$22_=_+23.99-? If you are fresh out of college this is for you.i have never had to take a math test for customer service position.
 Anyway you need to score 70 in order to pass. Training is 4 weeks. Company is not public transit accessible and they have a shuttle that goes from (Marta) North springs station but only runs certain times. Anyways good luck. I think the company was unprofessional during my interview process. And no I am not bitter just warning potential candidates. Because I would want to know.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me a time where you had a unhappy customer.   Answer Question