Delta Dental Plans Association Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Delta Dental Plans Association

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone interview went very well, got am email about in person interview shortly after. In person interview was 2 days later. Found out this am i didnt get the job. Heartbroken

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you went out of your way to assist a customer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Delta Dental Plans Association

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Farmington Hills, MI) in December 2016.

Interview

Took the test schedule for an interview with two managers. I thought it went great but I was not selected. It was very pleasant conversation with the two managers. I was a bit nervous, but I thought it was OK.

Interview Questions

• Did I ever came in contact with a difficult patient.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Farmington Hills, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

The recruiter calls you and goes over your work history and schedules you to come in for testing. After successfully passing the test; you are scheduled for an interview. You meet with the hiring manager then the director of the department. A week later I was contacted to verify work history. I then a week later I received an email that I wasn't selected. I had a good interview and didn't embellish my resume so Im not sure why I wasn't selected.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

I filled the application out online, waited 2 weeks before I was contacted by HR to schedule phone interview the following week, I recieved a call back from HR to schedule face to face interview for the end of the following week as well - I then went to the interview and it was a success I passed the interview in which I then had to take an assessment test. I was advised it would take 1-3 business days on the 2nd business day I reached out to HR to check on things I was adviced they would be having a meeting on that same day and would call me when they know something I recieved a call on the 4th day around 4pm offering me the position - the process was very smooth and the interview was pretty simple ..simliar to other ones I had When I entered the building the guard and HR greeted me they were so funny .

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you provided excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association.

Interview

After the initial phone screening, a group interview was conducted with several other candidates in a round table-like manner. Two interviewers asked a series of questions which each candidate had to answer (not in any particular order--whoever spoke up first got to answer first). At the end of the interview was a short writing assessment. The whole interview probably took an hour. We also had to complete a couple of skills assessments online after the interview was over.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you led by example.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

I signed up at a Job Fair. I got a call for an interview from a recruiter and scheduled the interview for later that week. I came in for a short interview then was scheduled for a Skills Assessment Test a few days later. Within Total process 1.5 wks. I had the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you went out of your way to please a customer   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

I applied online for the customer service rep position and was contacted via email about setting up a phone interview six days later. I scheduled my phone interview for the next day, it was really simple and only lasted 25 mins., the recruiter told me about the job description, training, hours and pay and asked me 3 questions (tell me about yourself, name a time), after finishing the interview the recuiter did ask if I wanted to move forward in the hiring process, which the next step would be completing the assessment. The assessment consisted of three parts: basic customer service, basic math, and typing test. After I completed the assessment the recruiter contacted me the next day about coming in for a second interview which consisted of four managers. I came in for my second interview two days later which it was a 2:1 instead of 4:1 I was asked about 10 questions, but it was very easy. I was contacted by my recruiter two days later offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about delta dental?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (New York, NY).

Interview

Waste of time . Asking redundant irrelevant questions about nothing. Interviewers looked like bums place looked like a joke. They got interview times mixed up and didnt know how to conduct interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherwood, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Sherwood, AR) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process is a little overwhelming as they had me sit at a fairly small table with three different people surrounding me writing on their notepads.
    very intimidating and off guard.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions like why you want to work for them? Name a time when blah blah ..   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mechanicsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Mechanicsburg, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Received a phone call for basic phone interview. Later was scheduled to come in for face to face. I was interviewed by 2 people. The supervisor and her team lead. Only a few behavioral questions and then was asked to freestyle a call. Overall I felt interview went well. Just waiting now for offer or denial letter.

Interview Questions

• What do you value more, job stability or career progression?   Answer Question