Delta Dental Plans Association I T Tech Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Delta Dental Plans Association

1 Interview Review

I T Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Sacramento, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

I was initially contacted via email and invited to call in to make an appointment. I talked with a very nice receptionist who set up the time/date of my interview. I was told where to come complete with an address. When I arrived, I was ushered into a conference room with three individuals, as well as another via video chat. I was asked several scenarios to see how I would respond and given several other questions about how I would respond and what I would do in a certain circumstance or problem. After about 45 minutes, I was told the interview was about to come to an end, and asked if I had any questions. I felt good about the interview, and the questions I was asked definitely were relevant to the job description/title. Alas, I didn't get a call back though. :-(

Interview Questions

• If user x is having this error on their screen, what would you do first to help them?   Answer Question
  • Let's say you are getting an error when you are trying to do X. What most likely would be the cause of this error?   Answer Question