Delta Dental Plans Association Instructional Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Instructional Designer

Delta Dental Plans Association Instructional Designer Interview Questions

Interviews at Delta Dental Plans Association

1 Interview Review

1.0

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Delta Dental is the absolute worst! I am unsure if the leaders or "corporate" is fully aware but slavery is DEAD. About 8 months ago one of their recruiters contacted me about an instructional designer position. Mind you that I have more than 8 years experience. She advised that the turn around was quick. They brought me in to interview on a Wednesday and called me on my drive home to come in the next day for the second interview! After that, several months went by and I did not hear from them at all. I even sent a follow up email- nothing. Fast forward 6 months later, I get a call from the same recruiter to interview for the same position. At this point I am curious to see what even happened. They went in a different direction is what I was told. I agree to interview again with the same manager about my same resume and my same experience. They request that I come in for the second interview the following week and I agree. I then interview with the same additional 2 people. It was such a waste of my time. One month and about 2 weeks later they call to extend an offer of 49k mind you the national average is 53k and the metro atl average is about 71k or so. Like anyone in corporate, you negotiate or at least try. I spoke with the recruiter asking at least for the average salary. Three weeks later she calls me and says they will not budge on salary. Then she says that they rescinded the entire offer!! What a colossal waste of my time and efforts! These people do not respect or care about others!!

Interview Questions

• They asked me to accept a salary that was way below market!!   Answer Question