Delta Dental Plans Association Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Delta Dental Plans Association

2.8

EDI Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Denver, CO).

Interview

Easy and no stress, first thirty min was interview with hiring manager and 1 hour interview with future team. Introduction, questions, specific examples and answers - like usually.

Programmer Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (San Francisco, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

The interview was difficult. There were five Delta employees firing questions at me. That is the highest ratio of interviewers to interviewee that I've ever encountered (5 to 1).

Interview Questions

• The interview was for a software development position, and the most difficult question involved specific fields found in an abnormal termination dump.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The job initially was for a contract position (I was later converted to an FTE). As such, the rate was fixed and no negotiations were involved.

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Boise, ID) in January 2010.

Interview

Prescreen phone interview with HR person. 1:1 with HR person explaining previous work employment. Set up another interview with Team Lead, Project Manager and CTO on-site. Onsite Interview was technical, not that hard. Got a call back from the recruiter to set up another interview with the team. Group Panel interview was just to see whether I would be a good fit with the team

Interview Questions

Negotiation

really did not have a chance to negotiate.

Product Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The phone screen had some design questions specific to responsive web. The technical interview process with questions about typography and front end dev. there's also a walk through portfolio projects where you present your work and talk about your design process; pretty standard stuff. Lastly there are questions about culture fit, like your preferences and how you work with others.

Interview Questions

• What did you like about a previous work situation vs what did you not like?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Okemos, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Okemos, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

First met them at a career fair. Applied online. Received a phone interview a week later. The next week, had an interview. Got the employment offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time you managed a team and your specific role in that position?   1 Answer

Delta Dental Plans Association Response

Jul 18, 2016 – Director Public Affairs

This is a review for Delta Dental of Michigan, which is a separate entity and not part of our group of companies.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process is 3-4 parts - phone screening, manager screening, in person interview with HR and hiring manager, interview with head of division. The in person interview is the most telling because you get to see the setting you might be working in. HR floor where you start your interview is very clinical - white, not much noise, very bare. The finance and accounting floors gives off a feeling of being suppressed. The employees are hiding their heads, there is not much movement or collaboration, think of sloths moving around at the DMV in the cartoon Zootopia. You get the sense they choose employees who won't speak up or are afraid management might turn on them.

Interview Questions

• How much accounting experience do you have? Tell us about one of your success stories. Why do you want to work with Delta Dental?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Seattle, WA) in November 2011.

Interview

There were 4 rounds to the interview, pre-screening phone interview with HR, than an in person interview. Met with hiring manager and peer group. Follow up with direct reports and final interview with hiring manager

Interview Questions

• Mostly Behavioral; Give me an example of how you establish rapport, particularly in situations that call for quickly building rapport.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland Village, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Highland Village, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

First received a phone briefing; then took over 3 hours worth of testing via my computer at home. Received a phone call the very next day to go over my testing results and schedule an onsite interview.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 positive and negative things your current or previous boss would use to describe you.   Answer Question

Corporate Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Okemos, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Okemos, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Quick process, very prompt and always gave detailed information and instructions. I was asked to come in for an interview, then called back to tour the office and meet the team.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Broomfield, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Broomfield, CO) in February 2009.

Interview

It was very simple I applied online recieved a phone call, scheduled to meet with company rep the next day. We sat down one on one in a conference room. Ask me why I thought I was a fit for the job, what did I know about the company. Told me about the specifics of the job.

Interview Questions

• What do I feel I would bring to the job   1 Answer