Delta Dental Plans Association Systems Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delta Dental Plans Association Systems Administrator Interview Questions

Interviews at Delta Dental Plans Association

2.5

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Naperville, IL).

Interview

Two weeks after I submitted my application and resume, the HR person called and performed a preliminary phone screen with the basic and background questions. Scheduled a interview time. The HR person met me in the reception area after arriving in the building 10 minutes early and performed the preliminary in face interview question. The HR person stressed that her or someone would be in contact the Friday or Monday at the latest with a decision. The Supervisor that showed up, 5 minutes after the HR person left the conference room, went over my resume and had very few questions about my abilities and work history. There was very little conversation with the supervisor outside the reviewing of the resume. I did o't receive the followup phone call or email on the Friday or Monday a week after the interview as suggested. The second Thursday after the interview I received a typical rejection letter stating that my qualifications were substandard and they we going to move forward with other candidates, as if, a bachelors degree, 15 years of experience and under taking a few projects that I had knowledge of or with very little experience with was performed without regard or consideration.

Interview Questions

• How are you with hardware vpn?   1 Answer
  • Explain a good or a bad experience that you had at a previous or a current position.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Delta Dental Plans Association

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association.

Interview

Did a quick interview with HR, basic questions - why Delta, what do you know about Delta, then explained a little about company. Asked if I had any questions. Then did an interview with IT department supervisor. Asked about my background and a little about myself, then asked some technical questions (basic stuff a sysadmin should know, nothing too challenging).

Interview Questions

• Explain how DNS / DHCP works   1 Answer