Delta Dental Plans Association Talent Acquisition Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delta Dental Plans Association Talent Acquisition Interview Questions

Interviews at Delta Dental Plans Association

1 Interview Review

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Delta Dental Plans Association (Oakland, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

This is a technical recruiter role and am very unhappy the interview went, as if it was a technical role, I would need to know all the technologies. Recruiter was not in a mood to listen to my answers, to my understanding after the interview he said he is the lead and got few offshore recruiters who works for him for low wages in the normal working hours, hopefully they dont project to the management that no one is technical here and lets hire offshore again. Recruiter said he is remote that day, dont know whether he sits offshore as well, when we are open to work onsite during the working days and hours, our jobs are taken away. Recruiter was rude thinking he knew everything and his accent was different and not a friendly call.
We are in a country of equal rights, so we consider everyone, but give preferences to the citizens of this nations, please consider at least for these non technical roles in our country rather than taking it else where, just imagine if your job is also taken away and replaced from else where. I have my fellow citizens are laid off and looking for a living. Please give equal rights and dont take away all the jobs offshore when we need a living here.

Interview Questions

• Asked about technologies he is working which is not appropriate, when I come a manufacturing domain.   Answer Question