Delta Global Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delta Global Staffing Interview Questions

Interviews at Delta Global Staffing

2.1

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing.

Interview

Applied online, called for an appointment same day, interview next day. No on the spot job offer. Don’t know what’s next or if they will even call or email back. Left me in the dark & did not tell me when to expect to hear anything.

Interview Questions

• General Interview Questions. Name an experience with a difficult customer etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The manager called for a phone interview. Once the phone interview was over, I was scheduled a face to face interview, and they asked about availability and I got the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Would you want to work full or part time?   1 Answer

Cabin Service Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing.

Interview

I applied online. They called me a few weeks after. The interview was very short, just had to fill and sign a lot of papers and I was called like 7-14 days after to go to training

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a problem with a manager or co worker and if you did how did you handle it ?   Answer Question

Interview

Very quick, will hire people with criminal background. Must be willing to work hours as early as 4am and this takes a physical role on the body. The interview was fast and received a offer within one week. The training is intensive.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2019.

Interview

very good, was early they like that, and presentation is everything i was offer supervisor position on spot and lot of questions regarding past work background plus coming from a different work ethic i had to sale myself.

Interview Questions

• what are 3 examples of safety?   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing (Atlanta, GA) in February 2019.

Interview

Computer interview..easy not bad little long simple interview questions friendly staff hire quick and work next day all up to u if like fast paced job and long days or nights

Interview Questions

• How did u hear of our company   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Medford, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing (Medford, OR) in February 2019.

Interview

Very relaxing and very warm interview. Made positive feelings. It made you feel as if you had a job without even being offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself in one word   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing (Myrtle Beach, SC) in October 2018.

Interview

Video Interview followed by face to face interview. The interviews were very straight forward. Give honest answers and you will likely get a position. You will be drug tested and a background check will be done. Don't bother applying if you cannot pass.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle the physical requirements?   1 Answer
    • How was your attendance?   1 Answer

Station Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing (Appleton, WI) in June 2018.

Interview

Delta used an on-line pre-screen interview recording. There was no personal contact, nor any indication of a follow-up or contact. Questions flashed across the screen and response was recorded. There was the option to re-do or submit response, but once submitted, no chance to go back. As you were answering the questions, you could see yourself on the screen.

Interview Questions

• One question asked if I knew what the job entailed.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing (Chicago, IL) in May 2018.

Interview

Everyone was extremely personable. Within a day, I was scheduled for a 1:1 interview. At that time I was offered a job contingent upon the drug test and fingerprints. The drug test had to be done within 48 hours of the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Delta?

Tell me about yourself?

How did you find out about the interview?

When can you start?