Delta Global Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Delta Global Staffing

2.0

Sort:

Aircraft Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing in February 2014.

Interview

Really not a formal interview. But they verify the training record and approve or disapprove based on the airline needs. The program manager emails the contracting airline your resume and they are decision makers based on what you have placed on resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none the salary is set

Station Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing (Appleton, WI) in June 2018.

Interview

Delta used an on-line pre-screen interview recording. There was no personal contact, nor any indication of a follow-up or contact. Questions flashed across the screen and response was recorded. There was the option to re-do or submit response, but once submitted, no chance to go back. As you were answering the questions, you could see yourself on the screen.

Interview Questions

• One question asked if I knew what the job entailed.   1 Answer

Station Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manchester, NH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing (Manchester, NH) in December 2012.

Interview

Standard interview process for potential employees. One person interviewing, asking experience questions, customer service skills, focus on reliability and demand of airline schedules. 24/7/365 operation.

Interview Questions

• Was part of takeover of previous company, no interview for existing employees.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no room for negotiation, you take what they offer or you walk. Just like cattle.

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing (Louisville, KY) in October 2015.

Interview

Went over previous experience and how I like the jobs and what I didn't like. Talk about the job being offered and the policies. also I was asked about time I had to handle difficult situations and how did I go about handling the problem. Work related issues and ideas to better improve.

Interview Questions

• How would you be considered a great candidate for this Job   Answer Question

All Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing in May 2016.

Interview

Online interview is different however, I belive that it helps no mater of being comfortable with it or not. It was the first type of video interview for me. Don't be timid with it and be honest as if they are looking in any field they will look at it.

Interview Questions

• Were you honest at your previous job?   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was easy as I was a reference by employee that I worked with from previous company. It took them longer to do paper work and get my laptop setup then the interview process

Interview Questions

• PM process question. How would you handle delays, customers with un releastic goals, reporting info. All real life stuff at Delta.   1 Answer

Supply Interview

Interview

had to take a test and pass, drug screening, and background. A lady talked to us as a group about flight privileges and direct deposit. After waiting for results of drug screening and background you are able to start work.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing (Austin, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

Approximately 1 week after submitting my resume online to Delta, I received an email asking me to take the video taping interview segment of their process. This interview is handled by a third party, HireVue. It was odd being that you are talking to a camera with no feed back so do practice before ever setting up to take the final interview. Am now awaiting this video to be reviewed and a reply back on the next set.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you witnessed a coworker not following company policy. What did you do? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Ramp Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing in August 2013.

Interview

Pretty much the number one rule for getting hired at DGS is "You have to know someone on the inside". Employee referral is the number one way to get hired at this company. After your name has come up, you are in the clear unless you cannot work holidays and weekends as needed.

Interview Questions

• Really was not even asked a single question related to job experience   Answer Question

Ramp Agent Interview

Interview

I had one interview because the company I was with pervious was brought out and I was automatically hire.