Delta Global Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Delta Global Staffing Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2017

2.0

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing.

Interview

About 6 questions regular interview questions hire venue digital interview got an email about 5 days later received an email saying I wasn't chosen for the position and to apply for others

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult time at current job   3 Answers

Cabin Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a video interview. It was fairly simple. It was 7 questions, and it gives you 45 seconds before responding. The questions are fairly easy as long as you are prepared.

Ramp Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing.

Interview

The interview proccess has changed significantly since my hiring. The interview was at a Holiday Inn Express board room. Interviews were conducted in typical airline-fashion (group interview, cut, one-on-one, 2nd cut, follow-up, hire/fire.) The current process is done entirely online by submitting video-responses to hiring questions then e-mailing to HR.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you were in a high-pressure scenario that required you to make a decision between safety and expediency and explain your decision and the outcome.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing (Jamaica, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process was pretty standard, nothing too complicted. Initially I applied on line a few weeks later I received an email to conplete a video interview, I completed and submitted that afterwards I received a email to attend a face to face interview at JFK.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you went above and beyond at your current or previous employer ?   Answer Question
    • What would you do if you saw a co-worker removing items from a passengers bag ?   Answer Question
    • Are you willing and able to work holidays, nights, weekends, and rotating shifts ?   Answer Question

All Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing in May 2016.

Interview

Online interview is different however, I belive that it helps no mater of being comfortable with it or not. It was the first type of video interview for me. Don't be timid with it and be honest as if they are looking in any field they will look at it.

Interview Questions

• Were you honest at your previous job?   1 Answer

Ramp Operations Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing (Santa Ana, CA).

Interview

I applied online, a little tedious because despite filling in an online form I still had to upload my resume and cover letter. Also, the online form asks very personal questions that I wasn't comfortable answering when merely applying for a job. I did answer them however because I couldn't progress with the application otherwise. The beauty is, once the online app is setup you need not do it again and can apply for multiple positions with the same application.

The following day I received an email from the manager asking me to contact them. I did and left a message. A few days later I received a phone call where they asked me basic questions such as am I physically fit and am I aware of the very low pay. It seemed very important that I am fully on board with the rate of pay. They invited me in for a face to face interview the following week but I had plans to be out of town so we postponed until I returned. During my trip away I received an automated email informing me I hadn't been selected for the position.

Once I returned home, I emailed the manager to thank everyone for considering me and hoped they'd keep me in mind for the future. The manager called me about an hour later saying my email had triggered the phone call; I was invited for a face to face interview the following day.

During the interview the manager went through regular expected questions and again reiterated the very low pay and was that acceptable.

The job was offered to me during the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No opportunity to negotiate; I tried with both the salary and schedule. They are fixed and if you are not willing to take what they offer the job offer would be retracted.

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing (Orlando, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I was offered a Hirevue video interview after I submitted my resume to Delta Airlines. They contacted me by email within the hour after receiving my resume. The first place I went to is the Hirevue website. I wanted to know how the interview worked and also if I could read about the experience from other users. I also found the reviews on Glassdoor and interview experience very helpful. The first advice I would suggest is to prepare as much as you need your answers to common interview questions. You will find doing a simple Google search as a good starting point. Hirevue is easy to use. I used my Iphone and the Hirevue app. I did not hate this type of interview as much as I thought I would. In fact, it was rather a pleasant experience. You have the opportunity to do as many practice interviews as you need. Do that! You will be much more confident in the actual interview if you do. As I said, I used my iphone with the Hirevue app this would work just as well with your tablet or computer. I can't stress enough how important it is to treat this as if it was a face to face interview. Dress appropriately, in business attire. I have read in other reviews that people had four questions. I had six, but they were not difficult. Preparation is the key and will help you. Some final details. You can take as much time as you want between questions. Just remember you have only 30 seconds to form your answer before the clock starts and then you must answer within the two-minute time limit. Here is some excellent youtube video interview advice from Careerly.com. Just search Careerly on Youtube.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? What are your skills to do this job?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about a time you had a difficult, upset,distressed customer. What was the situation? what did you do? what was the result?   1 Answer
    • Give an example of a high-stress, high-pressure situation. What did you do and how was it resolved?   Answer Question
    • You are almost sure to get asked this question: How well do you work in a team? What did you do? What was the goal? What was the result?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing (Raleigh, NC) in March 2016.

Interview

The whole process took about 2 weeks. i applied for the job online and got an email in which I was scheduled an online video interview. I was asked 5 questions in which you are given 2 mins to answer each question. Questions weren't too bad. i was called a week after to come for a f2f interview at the airport. If you prepared, you will get the job

Interview Questions

• The hiring manager asked about 5 questions.
      1. Explain a time you had to lift heavy item more than 50lbs
      2. STAR question. if they contact your previous job, what will they have to say about you
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing (Morrisville, NC) in November 2015.

Interview

After the application is complete, you receive an email to do an online interview on camera. After that I was called in for a face to face.and was hired the same day.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important role as a ramp agent?   1 Answer
    • Name a difficult situation and how did you handle/resolve it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. There is a set salary at $9 an hour but you get flight benefits.

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Delta Global Staffing (Louisville, KY) in October 2015.

Interview

Went over previous experience and how I like the jobs and what I didn't like. Talk about the job being offered and the policies. also I was asked about time I had to handle difficult situations and how did I go about handling the problem. Work related issues and ideas to better improve.

Interview Questions

• How would you be considered a great candidate for this Job   Answer Question