Deluxe Corporation Lead Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deluxe Corporation Lead Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Lead Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shoreview, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Shoreview, MN) in October 2013.

Interview

There were a total of three interviews. The first "interview" was more of a phone screening with HR to get a few questions answered on background, interest in the company, reason for leaving current position. The second interview was in person with HR and the hiring manager. Interview was focused on both behavioral and technical experience with the need to describe projects and tools created in other positions. Final interview was with hiring manager and additional functional manager. Same types of questions were asked as the second interview with some additional digging into the technical aspect of some of the items discussed previously.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had multiple projects to complete by a deadline, how did you prioritize and complete the work by the deadline?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Deluxe Corporation

Lead Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shoreview, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Shoreview, MN) in March 2008.

Interview

I worked through a recruiting agency, which did most of the follow up work, but the hiring process consisted of two on site interviews and a brief phone conversation to work out final details.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate vacation time and starting salary.