Deluxe Corporation Interview Questions in Lenexa, KS | Glassdoor

Deluxe Corporation Interview Questions in Lenexa, KS

Small Business Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Lenexa, KS) in January 2014.

Interview

Met with the manager of the sales department once. Then met with the human resource manager to complete paper work and then went through a two week (?) training period with 25 plus others in a conference room.

Interview Questions

Sales Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Lenexa, KS) in July 2011.

Interview

In my opinion the interview process involved too many phone/face to face interviews. 4 phone interviews and 2 face to face. Although the entire process was completed within two weeks and I did accept the offer in July 2011... positions eliminated Dec 2012.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to give verbal presentation on six financial service products that they offer, one day to prepare.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negociation as my offer was at the top of the provided salary range.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Lenexa, KS) in May 2010.

Interview

The hiring process was easy and you just had to show that you were interested in working there