Deluxe Corporation Interview Questions in Minneapolis, MN | Glassdoor

Interviews at Deluxe Corporation

2.2

The User Experience Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2018.

Interview

The first round is on campus interview, and they invite you to the company and there is the second round there. In the company they put you in a staff relaxing room to mingle and somebody will lead you to the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenge or conflict you've faced at work, and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    • What's a time you disagreed with a decision that was made at work?   Answer Question

Technical Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2018.

Interview

phone screen. 2 guys repeating some general questions over and over again. I got a pretty bad vibe about this place. they should have sent out this questionnaire via email and don't waste the applicants time on the phone.

Interview Questions

• they went through a checklist of questions which could have been easily answered by anybody with very little knowledge.   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Minneapolis, MN) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received a call the following day to set up a phone interview. Phone interview took about 30 minutes. Talked about my experience and she mentioned they needed someone to start very soon, which I told them I was able to do. The next day I received a call to set up an in person interview. The interview took about 4 hours, I toured the facility and had interviews with all of the members of the team. As I was leaving, I was told I would hear back, either way, by the following Monday. The entire interview they really made it clear they needed someone to start very quickly. The day after the interview I sent a thank you note, and after not hearing back on the day I was told, I sent a follow up email. I never received a response. I drove 4 hours to the interview and then the interview (which I was told would be 3 hours) ended up being 4 hours. At the time I was totally okay with it because the job seemed like a good fit. It has been 3 weeks and I have still received no response. For a company who claims they focus on the candidate experience, they have a long way to go. If you are looking for a proactive company, I would look elsewhere.

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2016.

Interview

It was brief and didn't involve enough people. The recruiter was experienced and the initial phone screen was good. Provided helpful information about the people I'd be working for and made sure to leave time to entertain my questions. Clearly a cheerleader for the company. The interview with the hiring manager was not rigorous, and this person was not a cheerleader for the company. Have to give them points for being honest, though. The interview process did not include direct reports.

Interview Questions

• How much hands-on work I was willing to do in addition to strategy and leadership.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter and interviewed within a few days by the director of the department. There was initially only going to be one round of interviews, but eventually had to interview with the VP. Was contacted the next day with a job offer.

Negotiation

N/A

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Corporation (Minneapolis, MN) in January 2010.

Interview

Interviews simple and quick. No difficult questions.

Interview Questions

• Given an object that does not meet its intended purpose, what do you do with it?   Answer Question

It did not seem to be a career growth opportunity for me, personally.