Deluxe Entertainment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Deluxe Entertainment

2.6

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Entertainment (Burbank, CA) in July 2008.

Interview

Initial Phone Interview-basic work history and skill overview. Next came the in-person with a manager. She was friendly, and had fairly easy questions. I was then asked for a group interview a few days following. More work history questions. The group was pleasant and humorous. There were no situational or brain teaser questions. Overall, they were down to earth, and were well at home with the interviewing process.

Sr. Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Entertainment (Burbank, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

People interviewed me came in shorts, so do not bother to dress for normal interview. They will ignore all your experience and background and talk to you about their problems and fire fighting. Do not question their process, they have all the answers and will not listen to you.

Interview Questions

• Prepare for legacy environment question DHCP, SAMBA, Active Directory, AC DOMAINS, Windows 2003, Work Groups etc.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Interview

Very friendly, comfortable environment, which helped calm the nerves. It felt more like a conversation than an interview and did not last too long. They asked why I wanted to work at the company and how past experiences would help me in the role.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Deluxe Entertainment (Burbank, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Relatively simple. Basic interview questions. You will meet with a few people if they like you. They will also ask you to proof read some of the work to see if your interested.

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deluxe Entertainment (Burbank, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied directly through the Deluxe website. Received an email the next week to set up a phone pre-interview with the Recruiter. During the phone interview an in person interview was set up for the following week. Interviewed in Burbank with two people and the questions were fairly standard. Completed two writing tests at the end of the interview. A couple of weeks later I received another email to set up a second interview with two more people. This interview was more detailed and department specific in it's questioning.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your employment history and how you arrived at your last job.   Answer Question
    • How are you with juggling multiple projects?   Answer Question
    • How well do you work under tight time constraints?   Answer Question
    • How do you work in a team environment with team members that may be less experienced but have more knowledge than you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deluxe Entertainment (Burbank, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Very standard interview process, no crazy off the wall questions. Interviewed with more than one person at a time, it was a group panel process. This was not an intimidating process, very standard.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deluxe Entertainment.

Interview

I was promised one figure during first interview, then was grinded down throughout the 3-step interview. The whole experience was fine, until I met with my to-be manager. The whole interview was awkward and at times unprofessional. I was told I will only work overtime "once in a blue moon"--that was a lie; you will work overtime every day, if you're salary. I was told I would only work on some weekends--that was also a lie; you will work from home every weekend.

Interview Questions

• Where are you from?
      Do you have any family obligations that will keep you from working late every night and or weekends?   Answer Question

Human Resources Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deluxe Entertainment (Burbank, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online and their Senior Technical Recruiter called me for a phone screen/interview. I missed the call, but followed up with a voicemail and email that I'll be available to speak at her earliest convenience. She emailed me back a time and I agreed, but she called me an hour later. The phone interview was very quick and no tricky questions. She just wanted to know your background a little and talk a little about why the position exists. She didn't provide a hiring timeline, which isn't helpful. I followed up twice with her and never heard back. Very unprofessional with the lack of transparency and communication. Definitely a one-way recruiter.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hollywood, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deluxe Entertainment (Hollywood, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

A couple of phone call interviews and then I met with a finance VP lead. Interview was not stressful and went well. Interviewer was a little eccentric (he is no longer with Deluxe) but a nice person. Interview was in 2010 not 2011.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Entertainment (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Simple. A few phone screenings by a recruiter, followed by two face-to-face meetings with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.