Deluxe Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deluxe Marketing Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Deluxe Marketing

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deluxe Marketing (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was brief. The employer had asked me what are my past working experience and would I be fine if I am to work under the companies rules and regulations. I also asked what is the companys roadmap in terms of career growth for the staff. The challenge is also to understand what is the goals and of company of the staff or the exact job description.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Deluxe Marketing.

Interview

Good open conversation. All questions where answered. Commission and career growth pattern was explained. I love the environment compared to other sales teams.

Team Leader Interview

Interview

They are basically looking for warm bodies with no criminal background. I was astounded at the low quality of individual they hired- simply because they were difficult positions to fill and maintain. Although they pump you up with promises of high commissions, the working conditions are difficult, especially in the winter months.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't one- it's a standard commission structure.

Direct Sales Interview

Interview

Very professional and informative. Was very clear on all the aspects of the opportunity as well as a clear career path that could be taken.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deluxe Marketing in February 2012.

Interview

In the interview process it is required to complete the contract informtion and application, the interview is thenconducted and questions are asked in reference of compatability to the job; why do you ant to work for Delux Marketing, what are past experiences relating to the job, what is known about the organizaation and the products and services.The interviewer will then go over what the job intails and the expectations of the independent contractor. Ovwer the next few days (up to 2 weeks) while waiting on background checks to come back the independant contractor is placed in a structured training to teach the sales techniques and and the products and services provided along withcost and prossess for completing work order documenttation. Once a contractors badge is created and handed to the contractor the hiring process is complete. Then in the field training continues.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time in a past position where you had to overcome a rejection. What did you do to overcome it and what could have you done better?   Answer Question
    • If your day is coming to an end and you have not had any success what would you do? call it a day or persevere through until the end of your day?   Answer Question

Negotiation

It is straight forward. The job seeker is given all information need to make a sound decision as to whether or not it is right for them.