Denali Advanced Integration Interview Questions in Bethesda, MD | Glassdoor

Denali Advanced Integration Interview Questions in Bethesda, MD

3.2

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Denali Advanced Integration (Bethesda, MD) in February 2012.

Interview

Applied for a position, but was contacted for a different position. Phone interview followed by 1:1 interview. Both were very brief, and to the point. Very quiet office, but it was a Friday.

Regional Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Denali Advanced Integration (Bethesda, MD) in November 2011.

Interview

HR moved very quickly and professionally. In this case it was a position they were looking to fill quickly.

Interview Questions

• Describe two of your strengths and two of your weaknesses.   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with juggling many different tasks at once?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle the more mundane, administrative requirements of a position?   Answer Question

DAI seems like a great place to work, but I received another offer elsewhere that was more in line with my interests and career goals.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Denali Advanced Integration (Bethesda, MD) in June 2011.

Interview

The interview process was organized and fairly brief. I had one phone interview, then two in person interviews. The staff was friendly and informative.

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Denali Advanced Integration (Bethesda, MD) in December 2010.

Interview

First had a phone interview with an HR recruiter. Was told at the end of the interview that I was being passed on to the next round.

Came in for several hours to do a...
    panel interview with three of the position's supervisors
    panel interview with five of the position's peers
    2 hour skills test: proofreading, budgeting in Excel, and writing.

Called a week later to come meet with a Senior VP. It was more of a meet and greet than an interview.

Asked to fill out paperwork and provide references. References were emailed a form of questions to fill out about the candidate.

Recruitment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bethesda, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Denali Advanced Integration (Bethesda, MD) in September 2010.

Interview

Online application submitted through "careers" page on website. About two weeks later I was contacted by email by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. The recruiter was pleasant on the phone and asked standard questions. After the phone interview she contacted me by email again to schedule and in-person interview I had an in-person interview. The interview was with the recruiter and the position's direct supervisor.

The office was very nice- modern decor with calming neutral colors.

Interview Questions

• -What would you do in the case that contractor salary expectations did not fall within the limits that DAI could offer?   Answer Question
    • What most interests you about this position?   Answer Question