Dendreon Senior ESystems Operations Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Senior ESystems Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morris Plains, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dendreon (Morris Plains, NJ) in April 2012.

Interview

The position was a senior management position troubleshooting operations issues, managing system roll out and upgrades, and reporting directly to corporate for a major new pharma product.

Initial communications with the recruiter were always prepared in advance and with warm introductions. Early screening was conducted by phone with two levels of recruiters, followed by a phone interview with the employer hiring manager, followed by 1:1 interviews with the employer panel of co-workers, senior management team, and hiring manager.

The company has a cutting edge product and a world-class supply chain operation, driven by a recent upgrade of a major ERP system. Any candidate must be confident in all of those topics to make it to the final round of interviews.

The hiring manager flew from Seattle to New Jersey to meet for the interview at the IMF where the position would be based, reporting back to corporate in Seattle, and working with colleagues at other IMFs in the USA. I personally appreciated not having to travel to the employer - especially after I was not offered the position - and they offered to travel to me for the interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you automate manual processes in a clinical laboratory in six months or less?   Answer Question