Denso Europe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Denso Europe Interview Questions

2.6

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Denso Europe in June 2016.

Interview

Straight forward phone interview after online tests.
    The interview took around 1hr over the phone carried by Recruiting Partner access KellyOCG GmbH. This is a competency based interview. It started with general questions to confirm my desired role, mobility, driving license, languages, highest degrees obtainedAlso I was asked about reasons for my interest in the role and Engineering in general.

Interview Questions

• A time where I faced a technical challenge
      A time when I failed to meet objectives
      A challenging task
      A time when I faced a problem in communication
      Answer Question

Software Engineer for IGNITE Graduate Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Denso Europe (Coventry, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

After initial application on their website I was short listed and invited to attend two different (SHL) tests online. After successfully passing those tests I was invited to book a competency based telephonic interview. After booking my interview I was provided the information regarding competencies which will be assessed as well as some interview tips. I was assessed for five competencies: Problem Solving, Quality orientation, Effective communication, teamwork & collaboration, commitment to development. In the beginning of the interview I was asked to confirm the position for which I have applied, my availability and some questions about the skills required for the role (1 question for each skill e.g. what have you done in C programming?). After that the interviewer asked "Why do you want to work for DENSO ?". Then the interviewer told me that she will now start the questions related to competencies. She then asked 3 questions from each competency, each question was related to the previous one. After completing her questions related to all competencies she allowed me to ask questions that I may have. I asked her 5-7 questions. Then it was over. It took 40 minutes approximately. It was a very formal interview conducted professionally.

Interview Questions

• Problem Solving:
      1) Can you describe a situation when you have to deal with a problem?
      2) What was you approach to solve the problem?
      3) Did your solution worked?, What was the end result ?

Quality Orientation:
      1) Describe a situation where you have to pay attention to the smallest of the details?
      2) Did you ever faced quality issues in your work ?
      3) How do you respond to such issues?

Effective Communication:
      1) Describe a situation where you have suffered because of a lack of effective communication?
      2) Why do you think it is important ?
      3) What have you learned from it?

Team Work and Collaboration:
      1) Describe a situation where you have worked in a team?
      2) How do you divide the tasks among the team ?
      3) How do you rate your experience ?

Commitment to development:
      1) Describe a situation where you have asked your customer for a feedback?
      2) What was your response to the feedback ?
      3) Are you satisfied with the feedback ?
      1 Answer

Software Engineer IGNITE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bremen, Bremen (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Denso Europe (Bremen, Bremen (Germany)) in July 2015.

Interview

Had online tests including the English Verbal test with statements and you needed to interpret the statements and answer questions based on that information. Then there was the Inductive reasoning test with patterns and that tested problem solving skills. For me the final stage was a phone Interview, I cleared the phone interview successfully but there was apparently a hidden stage for the business to review for the assessment centre and they rejected me in that stage.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join denso? Experiences in automotive industry? How do you resolve situations?   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Denso Europe in June 2014.

Interview

Waste of time. The content of the interview wasn't matching the job specification. After repeating twice my work experience and explained CV, the interviewer still didn't understand, I gave up. No feedback from the recruiter after the interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Denso Europe in March 2012.

Interview

I applied the role via email, then I was contacted 2 days later regarding the eligibility to work in the UK and told them that I have got the Tier 1 work visa. They were happy with that and arranged a 1:1 interview for the next week. Prior to the interview, they sent me four questions to answer and present during the interview. The questions were about logic gate circuits, start-stop systems and tdi engines.

In the interview, there were 2 interviewers: Powertrain System Specialist and Engine Management System Specialist. Initially I was asked classical interview questions, why Denso? What you know about Denso? Then, the technical part started, there was a board in the room, I was asked dozens of questions about diesel and gasoline engines including detailed drawings of EGR and catalytic converters, p-v-t diagrams. One hour I was standing by the board and writing the diagrams and equations, it was really tough. Then I did the presentation of the four questions, they really like the way I answered the questions, when I struggled to explain some parts, they were very supportive and helped me out.

One week later I got the rejection :) due to the fact that I did not have much hands-on experience.

Robotics Development Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Denso Europe in January 2012.

Interview

easy interview, quite straight forward

Werkstudent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eching (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Denso Europe (Eching (Germany)) in March 2015.

Interview

Ein normales Gespräch mit einer Person von der HR und dem zukunftigem Teamleiter. Sehr angenehme Umgebung. Alles wird nochmals vor Ort von der HR erzählt. Zunächst fängt man mit einem kurzem Info über die Firma und danach der Teamleiter wird kurz die Position nochmals beschreiben. Danach wird man gebeten bisschen über sich zu erzählen und wie er sich im Lauf der Arbeit vorstellt.

Bescheid bekommt man nach 1 Woche in schlimmsten (längsten) Fall.

Interview Questions

• Völlig allgemeine Fragen, zum Beispiel:
      - Erzählen Sie uns etwas über sich
      - Wie stellen Sie sich die Arbeitsalltag vor
      - Was machen Sie in Ihrer Freizeit?
      Answer Question