Dental Care Alliance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Insurance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dental Care Alliance (Sarasota, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Received calls from hiring manager, who scheduled an interview. Interviewed with manager and supervisor at the corporate office. After the interview there is a small shadowing exercise to see first hand what the processes are for the insurance coordinator position.

Interview Questions

• Do you know the key strokes to copy and paste text information?   1 Answer

Dental Care Alliance Response

Mar 12, 2018 – Director of Talent

Thank you for sharing your interview experience and we're glad you are part of the DCA family!

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dental Care Alliance (Sarasota, FL) in April 2016.

Interview

I interviewed for a staff accountant position recently with Dental Care Alliance. The gentleman I interviewed with took and hour out of his day to speak with me. He explained in detail the corporations business structure. He made sure I was informed of the benefits and corporate atmosphere. He asked me questions regarding my experience and took time to explain the job details, functions and deliverables. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Please explain the deliverables on your previous position.   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dental Care Alliance (Sarasota, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by the accounting manager and the assistant accounting manager. They were very cordial. The atmosphere was very relaxed and I felt very comfortable, It lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell us one criticism from a former supervisor and how you reacted to it,   Answer Question

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dental Care Alliance (Sarasota, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

I was asked what I did at my past job and how those tools would be helpful to the new job position. Asked me general questions about my skill level and how comfortable I was on the computer and on various systems. Asked about my knowledge in the dental field. Asked about my customer service skills.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with an upset patient?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked how much I made at my previous job and luckily I got offered more money than I previously made.

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dental Care Alliance (Sarasota, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

The worst part was the pre-interview. I had to take a very long and difficult test. Once that was over I was called in for an interview with the director of the department. She talked to me like a regular person and made me feel comfortable- not like I was under interrogation. She told me that this job isn't for everyone and because of that she has people shadow another scheduler for about a half hour. I admit, I was intimidated when I sat with someone- I thought there was no way I would ever learn how to do this job. When I came back to finish the interview, she asked what I thought- i told her my concerns and she assured me that I would catch on, she just wanted to make sure it was something I would want to do. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Not many questions were asked- definitely none of the cheesy ones a lot of places are required.   Answer Question

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Bell, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dental Care Alliance (Blue Bell, PA) in November 2014.

Interview

it was simple she didnt ask a lot of questions. she asked basic questions and asked about my dental assistant experience. then she showed me around the office and a lady spoke to me in an energetic way and i responded in the same manner thats what got me the job.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Dental Care Alliance (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

To the point , job duties, responsibilities, how are you under stress. Flexible, work week shift, hours of operation, traveling. Can you do deposits daily, monthly meetings, dental software, medical background

Dental Hygiene Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Dental Care Alliance (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

In-person questionnaire with the office manager. Seemed very upbeat and promising. She downplayed the role and how hectic the schedule/job was. Questions were related to being a team-player and how to assist the dentist even though I was applying for DH Assistant. Very relaxed setting.

Interview Questions

• How do you make a temporary crown?   1 Answer