Denton House Design Studio Vice President Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Denton House Design Studio

1 Interview Review

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Denton House Design Studio (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2019.

Interview

They knew I was in Asia on a business trip but selected 3am my time for the interview. The interview was positive and I was asked to follow up by presenting a couple dates for my office visit where I could meet the team and discuss their offer. I was told that I would receive by email their benefits package. I emailed the following day thanking them for the interview and proposing two dates for my visit. One week passed. When I followed up again I was told not to book my flight and That I needed to have a Skype interview with the owner. When I followed up again with Skype day and time options I was told that they are moving in another direction. I asked for an explanation. No explanation was provided. Is this how you interview someone for an executive position in your design firm? Is this professional?

Interview Questions

• Can I build their design team with talented colleagues from my current team?   1 Answer
  • Have a built and mentored a team before?   1 Answer
  • When are you arriving back to the US and when can you visit our Salt Lake office?   1 Answer