Denton Independent School District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Denton Independent School District

Part Time Lunchroom Monitor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aubrey, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Denton Independent School District (Aubrey, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

Easy spoke with the assistant principal in person explained experieience. Answered all her questions in a very professional manor. It has been a few years and I do not remember the answers

Interview Questions

• Did I ever work with childrm   1 Answer
    • Did I have any experience working with children   1 Answer

Computer Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Denton Independent School District (Denton, TX) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview was a three person panel. Easy questions, very relaxed. One other person interviewed after me, and I received a job offer within an hour. The atmosphere was like family, and I even got a hug out of the interview. I knew I would be very comfortable at that school.

Teacher Interview

Interview

The interview process was campus based. I had a delightful experience.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a violent outburst in your classroom?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Teacher salaries are fixed. We are paid by position and years of experience.

Teacher, Elementary School Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Denton Independent School District (Denton, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Interview with panel of 5 or 6 people. The Principal and AP were present as well as team leads from different grade levels. Each person went around the table to ask a question. Some questions were directly connected to the teaching position. Other questions were more directed to learning more about my personality, morals and values.

School Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Denton Independent School District (Denton, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Don, my interviewer described my job description very well and held nothing back. I new what was inspected of me, and made me fell that I could well in the position. I was told about the hiring procedures, and how long it would take. about two weeks or a little more.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well with children?   1 Answer

Secondary Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Denton Independent School District (Denton, TX) in May 2008.

Interview

DISD will require you to take this personality test to gauge how good a teacher you will be, as if a test could do that. Afterwards, you could get a call from a principal if they like your answers and your resume. Interview consisted of a panel of the principal, assistant principal, a technology coordinator, a department head, another teacher, and someone from the admin building downtown. Questions ranged from typical teaching job questions to personal questions. Principal had Googled me and asked me questions based on that as well.

Interview Questions

• Mainly the personal questions, as I didn't expect them. There was nothing to hide or anything, just unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Denton ISD doesn't allow teachers to negotiate salary as it is based on a pay ladder, based on the state pay ladder.