Dentsply Sirona Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dentsply Sirona Interview Questions

Updated Aug 22, 2017

3.1

Territory Manager Sales Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dentsply Sirona.

Interview

The most awkward 2nd interview I've EVER had...first round was great, which is why I am giving this a neutral score. The hiring manager and colleague in the adjacent territory were amazing. Very professional yet conversational! I knew this company was it after meeting them. 2nd round interviews, a whole different story. The new director was asking extremely personal questions, about both my family and my personal life which is extremely unprofessional. Nothing really about my qualifications. I felt at unease the whole time and wanted to bolt out of there like a bat of hell. All in all a great company, I was just floored by the directors inability to be professional, I would have otherwise loved to work with the new RM and team.

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dentsply Sirona.

Interview

phone interview with recruiter, followed by phone interview with director, followed by face to face interview with Sales Manager. Overview of products and role playing to sell products. How well could you comprehend and translate information about products

Quality Control Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dentsply Sirona.

Interview

Got a phone call for scheduling an interview, went in and interviewed with two of the laboratory managers that I would be potentially working with. The entire process took around a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

• Some technical questions, but mostly behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Dentsply Sirona (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

the process was laid back and fairly relaxed. I was shown around the lab briefly before sitting down in the managers office. This was just a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years? Why do you think you would be a good fit? Are you willing to get your hands dirty and do work that is not fun initially?   Answer Question

Territory Manager Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dentsply Sirona (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

1. Call with recruiter to discuss background.
    2. Online assessment for sales style, and reasoning assessment (which was timed and very challenging.)
    3. Face to face with Area manager
    4. Ride along with local rep
    5. Face to face with Sales Director and Area Manager.
    Still waiting for response... 6/20/17

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you encountered conflict and what did you do?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dentsply Sirona.

Interview

It was fine back in the day with the previous manager. She was a joy, made it laid back and confortable. Now it's a joke, they go to alley's and homeless shelters, all uneducated temps.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dentsply Sirona (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I interviewed first with the HR manager and then came in the second day for an interview with three more people. It was relatively intense for the level of job they were looking to fill. They however turned it around quickly and gave me an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I had children.   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dentsply Sirona (Milford, DE) in March 2017.

Interview

This was the most awkward and unprofessional interview I've ever had. In-between answering phone calls, responding to texts, and checking email, the interviewer intensely grilled me about why I hadn't found a job in another lab yet. She behaved as if she had never laid eyes on my resume, and cross-examined me about why I didn't write things down the way she would have (despite my resume supposedly being why I got the interview). Not one of the questions I was told to prepare for (about myself or my experience) were asked.

Interview Questions

• Did you try applying for a job at ___?   1 Answer

Dentsply Sirona Response

Jul 31, 2017 – Senior Recruiting Manager

Thanks for sharing your experience. We are always striving to improve, and we genuinely appreciate your feedback.

Senior Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Dentsply Sirona (Waltham, MA) in March 2017.

Interview

Started with a recruiter screen, then an in person recruiter screen, a phone screen with hiring manager, an in person interview with the hiring manager, a phone screen with HR and finally an in person interview with 5 people that included a case study and a marketing strategy presentation on the case study.

Interview Questions

• How do you describe the process you use to analyze data.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Dentsply Sirona (York, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone screen by recruiter, 2 hour on site interview and tour, followed by additional interviews with corporate level staff.

No behavior based questions simply discussions between people

Best part was this company made me feel like a valuable person during the interview process which is rare