Dentsu Aegis Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Dentsu Aegis Network

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dentsu Aegis Network in May 2014.

Interview

great company smooth process, quick turnaround ,professional recruiters, excellent support and guidance. Phone screening and onsite interviews. electronic offer letter, easy hiring process, no skyp interview, inperson interview, professional hr

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Dentsu Aegis Network (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

In person interview. Typical interview questions. Asked me to tell them about my experiences and run through my resume. Had to give an example of working on a team.

Interview Questions

• Could you give us an example of a time you faced a challenge and how you overcame that challenge?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

in person, talk about my experience. tell me what this job responsibility and if I'm good at powerpoint. looks like she cares about my previous marketing experience. and then talk about the time and what day i can start work

Media Interview

Interview

It was computer-automated for the first round. It showed you a question, counted down from a timer to give you time to read and think, and then it began recording you.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Dentsu Aegis Network (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received an email afterwards asking for a brief phone call to discuss my background and more about the position. Was requested to come in for an in person interview and told salary prior to in person interview. Met with 3 people from department candidate would be directly working with. Very casual, interview was in the lunch cafe.

Interview Questions

• Tell me of a time you have to solve a difficult problem at work? What types of programs are you currently using? Salary? How soon can you start? Tell me how you resolve a conflict with a coworker, or if it was not resolved, what is the situation like now? How do you deal with people with difficult personalities?   Answer Question

Director of Talent Acquisition Interview

Interview

This had to have been the worst candidate experience ever. I had a call with the VP of Talent Acquisition, and twice he no-showed me. When we finally did connect, he called to tell me he would call back later. Finally after connecting, we spoke for a whole five minutes. Needless to say, that was the end of my interest.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dentsu Aegis Network.

Interview

The HR/Recruitment team is a mess. I was bounced around to several times, no show calls, wrong interview location, to name a few. I interviewed with three teams and was actually very interested in the position. I followed up 3x with the talent acquisition manager and still to this day did not even receive a courtesy email. My advice is do not hold your breathe. If you can not get in contact with your hiring rep. move on.

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Dentsu Aegis Network (New York, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

The first round of the interview was a webcam based interview where users were shown the question for about thirty seconds and then recorded on their response for the next two minutes. This was my first time with this technology so I was flustered, however it was a good experience

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite Excel function?   1 Answer

Associate, Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dentsu Aegis Network (Detroit, MI) in February 2013.

Interview

I met with 4 managers; 1 manager 1st; then 2 more for part 2 then 1 more (the CFO) for the final portion. They asked about my previous work experience, explained the expectations of employment including dress code (business casual), hours, environment, etc. They ask if you have any questions for them (so I suggest you come prepared with about 3 good questions); They tell you they'll call. (They called me back the same day and emailed me an offer letter that day as well). Afterwards, you go take a thorough background check at a third party organization, and once that comes back, they'll set you up for your first day. (Laptop and parking pass provided )

Interview Questions

• Do I have any AP experience.   1 Answer

Summer 2018 Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Dentsu Aegis Network (Detroit, MI) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple and easy. The first process was a video interview with about 4 questions. I was timed when answering them. About 3 months later I received an email with a follow up interview. The 2nd interview was pretty simple and just the usual interview questions.