Denver Health and Hospital Authority Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Lcsw Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority (Denver, CO) in August 2009.

Interview

First had to go through an outside agency, Talent Plus, which involved an interviewer calling my home and asking questions such as "Would you say you are generally a happy person", and "if you noticed a co-worker stealing would you report it?". (Despite the easy of this process a lot of people fail the talent plus interview due to answering "it depends" on too many questions). I was then called back for an initial interview with the social work department and had a panel interview with the department that had an opening meeting my experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate

Lean Facilitator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority.

Interview

Interview, phone interview, and panel interview

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority (Denver, CO) in August 2011.

Interview

Phone Interview. Be care of what they ask, and think about what want to hear. I know this isn't right, but there are certain answers an employer wants. Like Team Player, go the extra mile for your job, etc.

Interview Questions

• Would you tell on a friend who was doing wrong on the job. Answer yes. Even though you might go talk to them about it and work on correcting them, the management there wants to know..   1 Answer

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority (Denver, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

I sat with a panel of 5 people including supervisor and lead techs. They had a list of questions to ask about my background, work habits, personality and technical knowledge, but it was the most enjoyable interview I've ever had. It was like meeting new friends. Afterwards, I was given a tour of the areas of the lab I would be working in.

Interview Questions

• What organism would you be looking for if you plated to Chocolate Agar?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority (Denver, CO).

Interview

HR is very courteous and contacts you to discern if there is a good fit, before taking up your time to complete an online assessment. Many other jobs I applied for wasted my time with the assessment first. With the go-ahead you are given a very interactive management test online, complete with example employee issues, done through video, and opportunities to respond and indicated how you would lead. Next is a panel interview in person, and if narrowed, an interview with your potential direct report or future boss. Pleasant experience for sure.

Interview Questions

• One line of questioning asked how you would solve a problem, then continued to "remove" the tools you mention using. "how would you do it without that tool? And without that one?" Didn't make sense to me.   Answer Question

The offer was on the low range of the window they mentioned, and they were unwilling to negotiate.

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority (Denver, CO) in January 2012.

Interview

The hiring manager and his analyst called me for about 20 minutes to discuss the position and wanted to access my interest in the job. They invited me for an onsite interview at the end of the phone call.

The onsite interview was a 2 hour panel interview with the manager and about 8 of his staff. The questions weren't very technical. They asked me stuff about dealing with work situations and soft skills. Then they gave me a short tour of the department and the analyst showed me some of the systems that I would be working on.

Interview Questions

• Describe working with a difficult co-worker and how you deal with it.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I asked for a 5% increase in salary and a compressed work week. HR did not approve the salary increase but the manager said he would work with me to allow some compressed hours.

Licensed Clinical Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority (Denver, CO) in April 2014.

Interview

Contacted and questioned by recruiter first. Moved on to a phone interview with direct supervisor and director. Then moved on to a in person interview with supervisor and one other team member. Contacted by recruiter for the offer. Negotiations were done by supervisor and director. They previously used to give an online test before the application was submitted but they don't do this anymore. They will also ask you if you have a disability.

Interview Questions

• I can't recall exactly but it included my clinical experience, communication style with colleagues, why Denver Health...   1 Answer

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority.

Interview

I was interview over the phone. I have been on a hiring panel though. We look for energetic people with experience. There are usually 5 interviewers at the table with one candidate.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority (Denver, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

Met with both manager and asst manager. Asked behavioral questions. Was already an employee. Was promoted from within to RN. Was told there were 2 positions available. 5 of us interviewed and we all got offers.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority (Denver, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

Not the most technical interview. They'll ask basic questions about how you might attack repairing a printer, but their questions mostly focus on customer service. They want to find out what your personality is as much as they want to confirm your technical background/aptitude.

Interview Questions

• If you get a call from an upset employee who is having trouble with their system/equipment/pc etc., what how would you cal them down and get to finding the solution as quickly as possible.   1 Answer