Denver Health and Hospital Authority Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Denver Health and Hospital Authority Interview Questions

Interviews at Denver Health and Hospital Authority

2.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted for an interview shortly after. The interview was a panel with 7 people going around in a circle asking questions. Intimidating at first but really very chill overall and a great interview experience.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest pet peeve?
      How do you respond to criticism?   Answer Question

RN New Grad Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority in June 2020.

Interview

Applied online and within one week they emailed me to schedule an interview. I did a phone interview, and when they called for my interview they seemed as though they were in a rush and did not sound excited to be interviewing me nor did they take the time to show any personality whatsoever over the phone. They asked me about three questions total. I am a competitive applicant and I can usually easily connect with hiring managers, in person or over the phone, so this set a weird tone for this hospital. They also did not email me to notify me that I was not selected.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority (Denver, CO).

Interview

Phone screen, followed by an information coffee shop interview, then a panel interview with Director of the PMO, managers, and senior project managers. Questions focused on my experience, my work styles, and my career goals.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority (Denver, CO) in January 2020.

Interview

I had a very hostile conversation with the recruiter that called me. She would not stop asking about salary for about half the conversation and I was telling her I would rather discuss the position and if it’s a good fit instead of talking about money. When I said it was about more than money she responded sarcastically “so you would take 20,000 a year?” I’ve never had a recruiter be this rude. She was incredibly short with me and had very little insight. I would recommend you know some information about the company because she was drilling about what I knew about the company. Made me very uninterested in working for this company. Best of luck!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority in October 2019.

Interview

The interview was set up as a group interview with the therapy team (supervisor, lead, team member). They provided a background of the work environment and asked a series of questions based on my experiences. Afterwards, we took a tour of the hospital.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you had a great relationship with a patient   Answer Question

Nurse Practitioner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority (Denver, CO) in September 2019.

Interview

I received an email to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was a simple screening of a few questions. Received a call a few days later for an in person interview. I met with a panel of people within the clinic and had 3 pages front/back worth of questions to answer while they took notes. Mostly behavioral interview questions. Didn't receive a response back about the position until I reached out to them via email

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you made a mistake and how you handled it   Answer Question

Marketing Strategist Interview

Interview

I tried several times to submit an application over a period of a week and received an error message each time saying "Something went wrong. Please try again later." I called their HR department several times and tried selecting various options from the phone menu -- and I even left a voicemail -- but I never reached a person and never heard back from anyone. Not the best first impression.

Interview Questions

• I never reached the interview stage because there was a bug in their online job application and I couldn't reach a person to report the problem.   Answer Question

Enrollment Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority (Denver, CO).

Interview

I checked in at the front desk, waited about 10 minutes or so, and was taken up to the office of one of the people interviewing me. They then jumped into interviewing me. The interview took about 15-20 minutes total and seemed pretty general. I wish those who had interviewed me had introduced themselves and said what their titles were. I also wish they had spent a little more time actually trying to get to know me versus just speeding through the interview questions. Once done, they told me what I could potentially expect in terms of the interview advancing.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled conflict at work?   1 Answer

Behavioral Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority (Denver, CO) in May 2019.

Interview

Phone interview then in person interview. There were 6 questions and they were all pretty straight forward. Questions included: do you have any experience in this field? If so, how much.

Fbp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority (Denver, CO) in April 2019.

Interview

Takes too long to interview. It took nearly 4 months and I was even fast tracked for the role. Onboarding is a nightmare. You have to provide immunization records since birth for non clinical roles. You are required to have 5 references, but they just send an email so you can bypass this requirement if you have multiple email addresses. They don't tell you that you are required to pay for parking, which is $10-$15 per day. If you want somebody, act quicker. The pay is great, but it is not always just about the money. On the surface it seems like a good place to work. However, the long interviewing process allowed me to dig deeper and find out all is not as they appear.

Interview Questions

• An example of when you did something that was beneath your job requirements   Answer Question