Denver Health and Hospital Authority Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Denver Health and Hospital Authority Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2017

2.7

Medical Assitsant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority.

Interview

I applied online and had received an email just a few days later wanting to set up an interview. I had one phone interview explaining the job and asking me questions about myself. The second interview was in person and was all behavioral type questions based on personal experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you made a mistake at work. Did you own up to it? What steps did you take to make sure that it did not happen again?   Answer Question
    • What qualities do you look for in a supervisor?   Answer Question

Nuclear Medicine Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority (Denver, CO).

Interview

The interview process was very easy and pleasant. It quite easily was one of the easiest interviews I've ever had. Upon arriving in the department, I felt very welcomed by the whole team. I was able to meet with several different members from different areas of the department.

Interview Questions

• No formal interview questions asked. Just came in to see if I could carry on a conversation and jive with the crew.   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

Interview

Great. Very detailed, open, encouraging and honest. The hospital staff was very inviting. Team atmosphere. The position was explained in detail from the start of a clinic day to end.

Able to meet the staff and asked questions and they asked questions of my background, work ethics, abilities and capabilities.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Why do you want to make a current change?

Medical Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority (Denver, CO) in July 2016.

Interview

I sat with a panel of 5 people including supervisor and lead techs. They had a list of questions to ask about my background, work habits, personality and technical knowledge, but it was the most enjoyable interview I've ever had. It was like meeting new friends. Afterwards, I was given a tour of the areas of the lab I would be working in.

Interview Questions

• What organism would you be looking for if you plated to Chocolate Agar?   Answer Question

Senior Grant Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority (Denver, CO).

Interview

I applied through an outside recruiter and went through two in person interviews. The process was pleasant and went very well. Overall it took about six weeks from application to offer, but they stayed in regular contact throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• If you had to complete a task with minimal training, how would you go about it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I put forth my salary expectations and they were met, therefore no need to negotiate.

Epidemiologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and was asked to complete an online assessment. The assessment was a series of logic-type questions. A couple days later, I was contacted and completed a brief phone screening. Immediately following the phone screening, I was invited to participate in a Skype interview with a panel of interviewers. They asked 10 total questions, and it appeared that these were the same 10 questions every interviewee was asked. All the questions were fairly straightforward regarding my skills, experience, and work style.

Chief Technology Officer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority in May 2016.

Interview

Standard interview -- apply on line, invitation to take some personality, skills and reasoning tests (online), then a panel phone interview. Several employees at different levels were present on the panel interview. The phone interview lasted just under 30 minutes. The longest part of the process were the assessment tests (administered by CEB); these took about 90 minutes in total.

All of the interviewers were very professional, and the interview process made it clear that the team at DH is very interested in getting exactly the right person for their current needs.

Chief Technology Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority (Denver, CO).

Interview

Unfortunately Denver Health uses an antiquated parsing engine for resumes as seems to be fairly prevalent in the hiring world for larger companies. The process for me was working through their initial intake system, contacting the hiring manager and working through their "assessment".

Unfortunately while I invested my time in attempting to communicate with the team and working through their assessment interview, Denver Health did not communicate back and only provided a form letter at the end. Very unprofessional for the level of position they are evaluating and for the amount of time investment they request from applicants.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to evaluate video recordings of potential employee interactions.   1 Answer

Physician Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority (Denver, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

Behavioral interviewing is the most utilized interviewing method at Denver Health. Be prepared to answer open ended questions while providing personal experiences. The best way to prepare to is research and find behavioral interviewing questions online and practice coming up with real life, personal experiences you have to share.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to work closely with someone whose personality was very different from yours.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Denver Health and Hospital Authority.

Interview

I was interview over the phone. I have been on a hiring panel though. We look for energetic people with experience. There are usually 5 interviewers at the table with one candidate.