Find jobs for Work Coach

Department for Work And Pensions Work Coach Interview Questions

Updated Jan 6, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 47 of over 227 interviews

Employee Referral2%
3.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Basingstoke, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Department for Work And Pensions (Basingstoke, England) in Aug 2021

Interview

Online pre-recorded video interview. There are 6 questions in total. You have 1 minute to prepare and three minutes to answer each question. I felt like I had to talk quite extensively for each question, almost like a mini-presentation.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were about Communicating and Influencing, Managing a Quality Service and Making Effective Decisions.
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Department for Work And Pensions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Department for Work And Pensions in Jul 2021

Interview

500 words giving experience on communication and influencing. Online Situational Judgement Test where you have to rate how desirable or not a response is to a scenario. This then concludes step 1 of the application which will be reviewed and determines if you are invited to a pre-recorded interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Department for Work And Pensions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Department for Work And Pensions

Interview

was pretty straight forward. Pre-recorded questions with the ability to blur your image as to not get distracted. 3 mins for each questions. There were 6 questions in total. 2 for each of the behaviours

2 people found this interview helpful

Department for Work And Pensions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Department for Work And Pensions

Interview

Written application 500 words showing examples using star technique of communicating and influencing. After this you get sent a link to the situational judgement test and finally a pre-recorded interview.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

All done pre recorded, there was an assessment and then pre recorded interview questions it was very unpersonable and put me off accepting the job. They don’t tell you hours or location until after they have got a reference from your current employer and they were very unhelpful when called to discuss my offer

Interview Questions
  • Asked for examples of previous experiences. They were predictable questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Department for Work And Pensions (Brighton, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

Poorly designed and outdated mode of interview technique. Firstly you need flash which is no longer supported and doesn't work on Safari, so if you have a mac you need to download chrome. First bad sign. Secondly the format gives you one minute to prepare an answer which isn't enough time for many of questions as often they need some careful thought and remembrance. There are six questions which don't really test anything, just how good you are at able to speak well and make up a situation in your head which relates to the question. Inefficient way of testing as well as it takes ages to complete and there's no way your video footage is being properly reviewed as they will have lots of applicants.

Interview Questions
  • How would you support a customer or colleague during a difficult time?
5 people found this interview helpful

Department for Work And Pensions

Application

I interviewed at Department for Work And Pensions

Interview

Did some pre-interview questions, then a situational judgment test which was different from their standard test as it focused more on the role of a Work Coach. I then submitted my overall application and I have just been invited for an interview. Not sure what questions are there though

Interview Questions
  • Idk i haven't taken the interview yet but glassdoor won't let me view the questions so i can prepare.. (I have to fill this out instead though..? I just want to see some other interview questions.,)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Department for Work And Pensions (London, England) in Feb 2021

Interview

Applied online submitted a 500 word statement. Did an online test and passed. Waited for my written part to be looked at. Few days passed and my application was rejected even though I had used the same competency in a previous application and was accepted for interview.

Interview Questions
  • How would you change your supporting style to suit the situation.

Department for Work And Pensions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Department for Work And Pensions in Dec 2020

Interview

Pre-recorded Interview. 2 questions for each of 3 behaviours: communicating and influencing, managing a quality service and making effective decisions. I was given 1 minute to think before answering each questions, with 3 minutes to answer. I prepped 2/3 behaviours in STAR for each question, and adapted my answers depending on how they asked the question.

Interview Questions
  • Explain how you have adapted your communication style in the workplace
14 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harlow, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Department for Work And Pensions (Harlow, England) in Jan 2021

Interview

Apply online on the website, complete a situational judgement test and then conduct a pre-recorded video interview. The pre-recorded video interview entailed 3 categories and 6 different question which were: Category 1- Communicating/ Influencing, Category 2- Managing a quality service and Category 3- Making Effective Decisions.

Interview Questions
  • How would you go about researching and gathering information in order to make a balanced decision?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Interviews