Department of Citywide Administrative Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Department of Citywide Administrative Services Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Department of Citywide Administrative Services

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Department of Citywide Administrative Services.

Interview

Very pleasant and smooth process. Plenty of open ended questions that are straight forward. i was given a chance to explain my experience and why i think i am the best fit.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you qualify for this position?   1 Answer

Staff Analyst Interview

Interview

Was picked off list number from exam taken four years ago. Received a letter asking me to bring 10 resumes, for 3 positions, to the interview. Let it be noted I had another interview at another city agency the previous week where I had to bring 5 resumes for 1 positions at for this title. It was a panel interview per opening. 9 people showed up for the interview. We all were tied on the list based on the test score so the interviews were more competitive.

Interview Questions

• If you have multiple projects, how would you determine which project more important to complete?   Answer Question
    • How do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • If you have a problem with your supervisor , how would you resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since I was called off the list my salary was based on whether I am currently a city employee or not. If not a current city employee then the salary is $45000 no negotiation, however if are currently employed as city employee the offer is $52k.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Department of Citywide Administrative Services.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call a couple months later to interview. I was surprised that I got a call so much later than when I had applied. I went in to interview a week or two after I received the call.

Staff Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Department of Citywide Administrative Services (New York, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

My process took only 2 to 3 months which is quite unheard of. At the time there was a push but there are currenlty hiring freezes.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not atypical but I had a panel of at least 5 interview me.   Answer Question

Negotiation