Department of Health UK Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 6, 2017

4.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Research Support Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Department of Health UK (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Each answer is required in the STAR format, just as you write them in the application process. All questions are competency based, except for one "What two things would you like us to remember about you after today"?

Interview Questions

• Demonstrate a time where you've had to make a difficult decision.   Answer Question

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Department of Health UK (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was formal, and strictly competency based. The interview included a written test, a role-play with the Private Secretary, and a panel interview with 3 people, including someone external to the Department of Health. They are only interested in how your experience fits their competency framework, not what you can individually bring as a professional.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I fitted into the set competency framework provided, with specific examples for each to fit the 4 models.   Answer Question

Operational Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Department of Health UK (London, England (UK)).

Interview

There were 3 interviewers on the panel; one asked competency based questions, one asked analytical scenario questions and the other technical statistics and operational research type questions. The atmosphere was quite relaxed .

Interview Questions

• How many pregnant women do you think there in the UK right now?   1 Answer