Department of Health UK Interview Questions in London, UK | Glassdoor

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Department of Health UK

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Department of Health UK (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was formal, and strictly competency based. The interview included a written test, a role-play with the Private Secretary, and a panel interview with 3 people, including someone external to the Department of Health. They are only interested in how your experience fits their competency framework, not what you can individually bring as a professional.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I fitted into the set competency framework provided, with specific examples for each to fit the 4 models.   Answer Question

Operational Researcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Department of Health UK (London, England (UK)).

Interview

There were 3 interviewers on the panel; one asked competency based questions, one asked analytical scenario questions and the other technical statistics and operational research type questions. The atmosphere was quite relaxed .

Interview Questions

• How many pregnant women do you think there in the UK right now?   1 Answer