Dept of HHS Administration for Children and Families Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dept of HHS Administration for Children and Families Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Dept of HHS Administration for Children and Families

Child Protective Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Dept of HHS Administration for Children and Families (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Long ,dull and boring interview process for a whole day with rude staff. Many questions were asked for paper work to personal questions. People are divided into groups then called individually. The interview is conducted by two persons asking questions about situations with as "if" what would you do?

Interview Questions

• Many scenarios presented and you have to figure out despite the fact that you passed an exam so ridiculous! How you could anticipate an human interaction based on allegations that often happens to be unfounded.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no negotiation phase. People are bullied right there at the beginning.

Supply Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Dept of HHS Administration for Children and Families in April 2013.

Interview

They go through all the applications, and pick the best qualified person for the job, then you go for a second interview, and they let you know if you got the job or not..

Interview Questions

• Have I ever done this type of work before   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Dept of HHS Administration for Children and Families (Boston, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

It went well, was fairly easy. The interviewer preferred I answer a bunch of rapid fire questions but then offered be the job right after. The interviewer was nice but seemed rushed throughout.

Personnel Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Dept of HHS Administration for Children and Families (Hackensack, NJ) in March 2013.

Interview

It was very interesting. I learned about the agency and the details of the position as it was posted entirely on the site. The building was easy to find and the receptionist was very friendly upon entering. The environment was very friendly as well.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have   1 Answer