Derbysoft Accountant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1 of over 10 interviews

Interviews at Derbysoft

Negative100%
Other100%
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Derbysoft

Derbysoft

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Derbysoft (Fort Worth, TX)

Interview

1st question before the interviewer would go into the job details: Are you legally to work in the US? Reason asked was because they had an issue in their Europe division who was not legally to work at their site which I don’t understand how international HR laws applies to US. 2nd question was salary: the interviewer asked what am I looking for for salary range. I was transparent with her on what I’m looking for and she shook her head with a Big NO!! She didn’t even consider or listen to what I shared and expressed. It totally turned me off. Considering the fact that… is that how I would allow them to value me and treat me as a just a number and not a subject matter expert. I quickly turned around and asked them a question if their company is global or nationwide. She responded they are international and US with 400 employees. This just tells me that it’s not a right fit and allowing employers to mistreat and disrespect your voice. So the interview wasn’t very pleasant, short and I declined to continue the job interview process in less than 2 min. Not wasting my valuable time and I know my worth when they’re looking for good people with great skill set. Good luck!!

Interview Questions
  • Nothing was asked or discussed about the job duties.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed