Des Plaines Office Equipment Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Des Plaines Office Equipment

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Des Plaines Office Equipment

Help Desk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Des Plaines Office Equipment.

Interview

Quick phone interview followed up by 2 in person . The phone interview was short and I was asked about military service that I never had nor answered about. Friendly enough. When offered the position the salary was way lower than I expected, when I attempted to negotiate, I was told, essentially take it or leave it.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Des Plaines Office Equipment (Elk Grove Village, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

Long multi step interview. Phone, one on one, panel presentation interviews. They use a recruiter to screen applicants. I met with one of the sales managers and he is a great guy, son of one of the owners. He was extremely honest and asked me about my background.

Next interview was with one of the owners. Also a pretty nice guy but he spaced out when listening to me talk and fought back yawning a couple times. I asked him about what on target compensation would be and he wouldn't give me an answer. However he wanted me to prepare a business plan for a presentation to give to him and his brother at another interview. After reading other reviews on Glassdoor and their awful Yelp reviews, I decided not to continue with interviewing for this job.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Des Plaines Office Equipment.

Interview

1st interview meet with sales management, and discuss your qualifications and why you should be in sales. Talk back and forth, and then filled out a questionnaire.

Application

Interview

happy to get a warm body in there, everyone who interviews you is a chickenhawk. Literally nothing they tell you is true outside of a "family run business" bs. They are looking for napkins to use up and scare up leads for the family to close.

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove Village, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Des Plaines Office Equipment (Elk Grove Village, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied online through Indeed.com. I talked with a manager on the phone, basic phone screen. I was interviewed at their facility and I took an assessment the same day. That took about 2 hours. I was interviewed again for roughly another hour. I got an offer at my 2nd interview.

Rep Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Des Plaines Office Equipment in January 2012.

Interview

Process was all over the place, they make you interview 6 times with managers then owners and the questions asked don't pertain to the job. Focus is more on how they think company is so fantastic

NOC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Des Plaines Office Equipment (Iowa City, IA) in April 2013.

Interview

One on One with DPOE Tech-Flex Manager during college career fair. Asked me about my major and past job experiences. Standard Interview process. Made a good impression on the Tech-Flex manager and expressed my desire to learn and grow professionally after college. Interviewer was a nice, down to earth guy.

Interview Questions

• Standard Interview. Was more like a conversation where we went over my resume and why I would be a good fit for the position. Interviewer was a nice guy.   Answer Question