Delta Air Lines Interview Question: Describe a time you had to ch... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Describe a time you had to change your plan last minute

, what was the outcome and how did you adapt?
Answer

Interview Answer

13 Answers

I explained when I was a teacher how lesson plans hardly ever went according to my plan.

Interview Candidate on Sep 28, 2017

How many days do you have to complete the VI after getting the email to do it?

Anonymous on Oct 31, 2017

This post has been removed.
Please see our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service for more information.

Just did my video interview today... I was wondering how long does it take them to email me back if I am invited or not to the face 2 face interview?

Anonymous on Nov 30, 2017

I was wondering that also^^^

Anonymous on Dec 27, 2017

I got my email to do the phone interview about a month later from the time I submitted my video interview.

Anonymous on Jan 22, 2018

I received my email about the phone interview 2 days after I finished the recorded answers interview.

Carlos on Jan 22, 2018

I was headed out of town for a few days off when I received a phone call that if possible could I possibly come to work and help to re-book passengers or work in another needed area at my Delta office. I immediately accepted the request and got dressed in my uniform quickly and headed out the door. When I arrived I was faced with over 150 people who were all wanting to be re-booked, had questions that they wanted answers for, and there were frustrated customers, angry customers, and some very happy customers who just wanted to get home or to their destination. I immediately jumped into action and began working one on one with each passenger and listened carefully as they explained their circumstances and let them vent their feelings. After that had been achieved, most customers were happy and understood what the initial problem which by the way was the huge power outage, and walked away from the counter pleased and not stressed any longer, nor were they angry. I did what needed to be done. I changed my plans immediately and came to the aid of my fellow coworkers and waiting passengers. Later that day after everything was done and I was excused I followed through with my plans I had previously made. Was it a inconvenience to me? Sure it was, however I felt that I needed to support My Delt Family in assisting all of our customers and giving them the utmost customer service I possibly could. This is the Delta Difference, always striving to reach higher goals each and every day!

Brenda on Jan 23, 2018

I am an EMT, so stressful situations come around very often

Anonymous on Mar 9, 2018

My name is Brandy Wiggins
I visited my fiamce' in North Dakota from Louisiana flight got cancelled and was told if i wasn't back home for work I'd lose my job.
I just couldn't do anything so i took the lost now looking for work in something different and i enjoy flying win win i say

Anonymous on May 31, 2018

I did what I needed to do for my employer

Anonymous on Jun 11, 2018

I currently work as a medical assistant at a very busy local family practice. My doctor has been practicing medicine in this small southern town for probably 30 plus years. It is not uncommon for my patients to come to our office without an appointment, simply because they have been a patient for many years. One particular incident was that it was about 4pm in the afternoon and we had not had many patient's on our afternoon schedule. I thought that this might be an opportunity to get some charting and paperwork done. I had labwork to review and prescriptions to escribe to the pharmacies but a patient walked in without an appointment. He had an emergent situation where he had been building a rocking chair for his pregnant daughter to give her as a gift once her baby was born. He had been using a table saw and while cutting a piece of wood, his finger slipped into the moving blade. His finger was terribly cut and bleeding quite a bit. I stopped everything I was doing and rushed him back to our procedure room where I began to assess his injuries. Fortunately, I was able to apply pressure to his wound, called for the doctor immediately and put stitches into his finger. In the field of medicine, I often times have to change what I am doing on a moments notice and must make quick and decisive decisions to best accommodate my patients.

Anonymous on Aug 30, 2018

I accidentally hit a minus button on an answer when I should have hit the plus. It was the, “I explained when I was a teacher...” answer.

Anonymous on Sep 3, 2018

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.