Desert Financial Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Desert Financial Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

They asked a series of questions off of a paper. Like 'what do you know about desert schools" "why did you apply for the position" and then scenario questions like " what would you do if a angry customer came up to you" "what would you do if you and a co worker didn't see eye to eye"

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Desert Schools? This is a really big deal breaker so make sure you have a good answer   Answer Question

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Desert Financial Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

The candidate selection was handled by Creative Circle. 1st I had a phone interview, which the AVP of Marketing was late to call because she forgot. Then an in person interview. That same week i received a call from the agency with a job offer. I only started 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Have you heard of desert schools before?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Desert Financial Credit Union.

Interview

Very friendly call from HR about two days after submitting my application.

Negotiation

Negotiation was easy as I had experience in the position.

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Desert Financial Credit Union in February 2013.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Essential Responsibilities: This position has a dual reporting responsibility, to the LPL Financial Advisor and Office of Supervisory Jurisdiction (OSJ) on a daily basis as well as the DSFS Operations Leadership team. The primary duties for the position include mining the LPL Financial Advisors existing clients to improve and maximize client retention and satisfaction. Assist by segmenting the current book of business according to established and agreed upon criteria. Identify appropriate resources and channels for personal service based on segments. Develop, implement, execute and maintain a communication/business plan which includes ongoing and regular outreach to client base.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Desert Financial Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2018.

Interview

They will make you perform a task to get hired by either presenting, showing a portfolio, or take a test. They are not consistent with each applicant. I have seen them use different interview questions and different process on applicants after I was hired there.

Msr Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Desert Financial Credit Union in March 2012.

Interview

Interview was too long ago. I have not further information or details. I have had no other interviews to list. The interview was in person. Interviewed with a manager and an associate.

Msr Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Desert Financial Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2011.

Interview

A little drawn out. Multiple visits to the location for multiple interviews, but overall very well done.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary negotiation was the only thing I negotiated. Everything else was practically laid in my lap

Member Solutions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Desert Financial Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2011.

Interview

The face to face interview was with the Branch Manager and District Manager. Very relaxed interview. Some questions were related to past work experience, work personality, how to handle difficult situations, etc.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Desert Financial Credit Union (Chandler, AZ) in September 2009.

Interview

Received a call from HR to then be placed in a branch for an interview with the branch manager.