Desert Financial Credit Union Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Desert Financial Credit Union Teller Interview Questions

Interviews at Desert Financial Credit Union

2.9

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Desert Financial Credit Union in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online on a Friday and got a call from an HR rep on Wednesday to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview took place on Friday, a week after I first applied. Interview took about 30 minutes to complete. HR rep then emails me an online assessment to take and 2 forms to fax back/email back to her - authorization forms for a background and credit check. It took another week to get a reply of them moving forward with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult change you faced and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Desert Financial Credit Union

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Desert Financial Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

First had to go through a phone interview, then had to do an online test, then an interview with HR, then an interview with the hiring manager, then had to do three weeks of part time training and observation

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years for this company? Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Desert Financial Credit Union (Mesa, AZ) in April 2014.

Interview

I first went to a job fair where the supervisor who performed the interview seemed disinterested after interviewing numerous previous persons. The questions were basic and robotic at the job fair. I knew I would not hear back from this experience.

I then talked to somebody internal that I knew, and after asking some general questions they said I would be a good fit and sent in an employee referral. After about 5 days I got a phone call and set up a phone interview with an HR rep. After the initial phone interview I recieved another phone call wanting to set up a 1:1 interview, but the location was not convenient for me so I turned it down. They added my name to the pool of available people and the next day I got a call, came in for an interview and was offered the job two days later.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a time exeptional service led to a sale or benefit that would have otherwise not come about?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Desert Financial Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2013.

Interview

I went to a job fair and interviewed with someone for about 20 minutes. After 3 weeks or so I got a call and did a phone interview and then was in training two weeks after that. Before training i was required to submit a background test, and drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Desert Financial Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2014.

Interview

First they tested your counting skills online. Then they proceeded with a phone interview if they want you, then comes the interview at the branch. Questions were quite easy. Mainly all sales, and how you go out of your way for a member.

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Desert Financial Credit Union (Mesa, AZ) in July 2012.

Interview

First part was done over the phone with someone from HR this interview was mostly just a formal introduction. Basic questions what made you want to go to desert schools what could you offer. How did you hear about us. After that it was about a week and I was contacted by a BM for a specific location where we went over similar questions but more detail was asked. they had you sale them a pen to see what kind of sales experience you have. Was called and offered a job a day later.

Interview Questions

• Your basic teller questions, cash handling, service, objections, sales experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Desert Financial Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

The hiring process was relatively easy. At first you do an application online. From there if you meet the qualifications that they are looking for, they will do an phone interview. Doing well from that, you will then go and do an in person interview. Once the interview process is finished, they will either contact the HR department, and say rather they want to extend the job offer to you. You are then called offered the job, if accepted you will then be placed in training classes.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an angry member?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Desert Financial Credit Union (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

They asked a series of questions off of a paper. Like 'what do you know about desert schools" "why did you apply for the position" and then scenario questions like " what would you do if a angry customer came up to you" "what would you do if you and a co worker didn't see eye to eye"

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Desert Schools? This is a really big deal breaker so make sure you have a good answer   Answer Question