Desert Mountain Properties Limited Partnership Interview Questions in Scottsdale, AZ | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 17, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Desert Mountain Properties Limited Partnership

CFO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Desert Mountain Properties Limited Partnership (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

I had a phone interview with HR before my resume was sent to the hiring manager. I was then interviewed over the phone by the hiring manager. A one on one in person interview was then scheduled.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working at Desert Mountain?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Desert Mountain Properties Limited Partnership (Scottsdale, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

It was an easy interview process. They called me the day after I applied online to set up an interview. Only asked general questions, didn't seem to care about past experience. I was offered the job on the spot. Once I started working I realized they fluffed up the company during the interviewing and the actual job wasn't what they promised.

Interview Questions